Should Have Been Careful ~Intro~

~The scene was one of the most gruesome sights to possibly happen on the small freeway. It was backed up for miles due to the small car. He had forgotten his seatbelt just this once and luck was not on his side at all. How was he to know that his tire was bad? How could he possibly know what life was about to bring him, or take. He was going a bit faster than he was suppose to and the tire just couldn't take it. It gave out and there was nothing he could do. The small car jerked suddenly and he lost control. All he could see was the world spinning and flying as the car flipped and flipped, throwing him around like a rag doll until it stopped and threw him from its threshold into the rock wall waiting behind the guard rail. He lied in the ditch, fading from the world. The only thing he could feel was the stabbing pain of the broken bones. He tried to see where he was but everything was already going black. He could faintly hear the tires from other cars screeching and the people screaming at the others that had stopped to call 911. The voices blurred together as his life slipped. He fought and fought, just trying to stay in his body until the ambulance got there but it was much harder than he could even realize. His blood was pooling around him quickly and no one could do anything except stand there and watch him die, hoping the ambulance hurried. Once they finally got there, they hooked him up and tried everything they could. Once into the ambulance, he could barely make out "we're going to lose this one". He lied on the gurney, blind and on the brink of giving up, so tempted just to let death take him so the excruciating pain would end. But he was raised to fight, no matter what, so fight is what he would do. The ambulance rushed to the hospital, trying to save the 24 year old but they thought, just like he, that it was too late.~

Author Note: Guys, this is a new story in progress. Let me know what you think and I'll try to update as often as possible.