Chapter 60- 106 & Park Used To Be Video 2.0

It All Started With Hello Ch.60

Artemis

"After only being gone for one week, these boys are back again to premiere a video for their new hit, Used To Be, with some special guest. Welcome Mindless Behavior!" We heard Bow Wow say before walking out onto the stage. Roc, Isis, Prod, Jari, Ray, Brittany, Prince, and I walked side by side to the stage where we hugged Bow Wow and Angela Simmons.

"So, why did you make another video to Used To Be, boys?" Bow Wow asked.

"So after leaving New York last Monday, we were bombarded by our wonderful, talented, beautiful girlfriends about the original video for Used To Be. Princess pitched an idea for a new video and we shot it." Prince said. Everyone laughed as he tried to sweet talk us.

"So where was the video shot?" Angela asked.

"We shot the video in New Orleans. Shout out to NOLA." Isis said and the audience cheered.

"All of the kids you see in the video are our friends who graduated from the eighth grade with us." I said and everyone cheered.

"Graduated from eighth grade? Where was my invitation?" Bow Wow asked. We laughed.

"Sorry. It slipped our minds. I'll show you the video of my valedictorian speech." I said and everyone cheered. Prince wrapped his arm around me.

"Okay. Okay. Back to the video. I heard there was a fighting scene between two of you. Is that true?" Angela asked.

"You'll have to see." Brittany smirked.

"Alright. Here is the second video for Mindless Behavior's song, Used To Be. Starring Unique Royalty." Jari and Prod said. We watched the video for the first time.

It started off so dramatic with Prod walking past Jari and Kenneth in the street. Flashes of the rest of us past the screen before Prod saw Jari's necklace. Once he passed her, he started singing. He stumbled into people before leaning against a shop window like a heartbroken fool and singing. It flashed to us dancing until the chorus where Brittany's and Ray's cute date became the main focuse. Flashes of us dancing and talking to each other flashed over their date. Prod was talking to Jari on the levees and it looked like he was telling her about the date they had. It switched over to Roc and Isis walking down the street fighting over something until a few of our friends walked over to them and they gave fake smiles. Prince, Ray, Brittany, and I were dancing but it was like we were ghost or something. Just before the sing broke down, it cut to Prince and I in Mrs. Perry's house, just walking into the kitchen.

I grabbed Prince's hand as the scene started.

Prince and I walked into the kitchen yelling. He was walking in front of me as I yelled at him.

"I'm tired of you lying to me, Princeton! I saw the messages!" I shouted.

"I swear they were nothing, Princess. You're making a big deal out of nothing." Prince rolled his eyes as he went to look in the refrigerator, but I slammed he door closed.

"My friends say they saw you kissing her! Why don't you stop lying to me? What have I done for you to lie and cheat?" I shouted.

"Princess! Why are you listening to your friends? They don't want us together!" Prince shouted.

He moved away from me, still yelling and shouting. I shouted and yelled back at him. I grabbed one and threw it at him. He ducked just before it hit him.

"I'm tired of you and your lying!" I shouted. He grabbed my hands and pulled me to him. He held me tightly before kissing me.

The song broke down to show all eight of us dancing on the levee. When it finished, it showed Prod on the bed looking at a picture of him and Jari then him and Jari standing on the levee with flashes of Brittany's date, Isis's little scoff, and my fight. Prod hugged Jari after she nodded and almost kissed her, but the video stopped just as their lips were to meet.

"Whooaa! Whooaa! That was just the world premiere of the second video for Used To Be! Oh my God! That was amazing! Just like that relationship, the original video used to be number one, but it's been replaced by that video." Bow Wow was going crazy as a joke, but we could tell he really did like it.

"That was amazing!" Angela smiled. "Princess and Princeton, what happened in that kitchen?"

"Well, I threw a plate as we shouted at each other." I said.

"Then I kissed her." Prince nodded.

"Yup. That's what happened in that kitchen." Prod said with a stale face. We all laughed.

"Where did you get those acting skills? All of you. Did you take acting classes?" Bow asked.

"No. Our old school was a performing arts school. We had an amazing drama poetry teacher who exposed us to famous New Orleans poets and actors who helped us." Jari said.

"Well that was an amazing second video if I ever seen one. Everybody vote this one and the original onto the countdown. Tweet us, Mindless Behavior, and Unique Royalty to tell us which video is your favorite." Bow smiled and everyone cheered.

We left the stage with smiles on our faces.

"What now?" I asked Keisha and Walter.

"Back to L.A. You have an interview about your album All Bout Him, two photo shoots, a dance practice for tour, then a dance practice for the the BET Awards." Keisha answered as she looked at her phone.

"Yay. So much fun." Isis rolled her eyes sarcastically as we left the building. We went to the hotel to wait for our flight back to L.A. This isn't as glamorous as we thought it would be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone!

I hope you understood what happened in the video kinda sorta. No. Okay. Cool.

I just wanna say, this book, story, whatever you wanna call it, is ending soon. Yes, yes. I know, it's sad. But don't start crying yet!

I have a sequel planned. Don't worry-- I'm not gonna skip five thousand years and expect you to catch up. You'll be excited to see where I start back up and how I start back up. :D

So enjoy what's left of this story. Book 2 ain't gon' be nothing nice. Don't forget to read my other stories and imagine! You'll love them!

Vote. Comment(No really. Comment). Share. Follow. Please.

Love ya,

LilBlackAngel

#SpreadThePeace

#NewBookSoon

#IASWHSequel

(P.S Used To Be started playing on my phone while I was typing my author's note;))