Chapter 3

JINXX'S P.O.V.

We were going to make a concert in Iowa, so I immediately texted Iris. She was my best friend since we were 10 years old and I hadn't seen her since June, and we were already in November.

The guys were happy too because they already knew her and they thought she was the coolest friend I had.

We met at the mall and when Iris saw me, she ran and jumped into my arms.

She'd never change.

Those things were the ones that I really liked about her. She didn't care about what people thought about her actions or her clothes, she wasn't an insecure person.

We ended up sitting in a coffee shop and asked for what we wanted.

Ashley asked for a mufflin and a banana split; CC and I for vanilla ice-cream, Jake for a black coffee >>I didn't really know how he could drink that, ugh<<, Iris and Andy asked for two cups of warm chocolate.

They both were getting along very well. That scared me somehow. They were both my friends and if they hang out, and it ended up bad, I would be in the middle.

IRIS' P.O.V.

We continued talking about what we'd done during those months. They had been in a mini tour in Europe and I had finished a career (yep, I had ended it with just 21, awesome right? ). Now I was a translator; and I had to say that knowing a lot of languages was cool.

I glanced sometimes at Andy and discovered that he was dedicating me fast looks. I blush a little bit but hid it by drinking my chocolate.

– I've heard that you're a completely interpreter now, right? – Jake asked, looking at me as he drank his coffee.

– Yeah – I said, nodding – and now I'm looking for a job – I slightly laughed.

It was being really difficult to find a job there, so I was thinking in moving to Europe. Nobody knew that though.

– Maybe you could come with us while we are on tour and help us with the languages – Jinxx suggested, making me look at him with a smirk plastered on my face.

– That would be great, don't you think? – Andy asked the others; they nodded smiling.

– Are you guys talking seriously? – I couldn't believe what they were saying.

It was a big opportunity and also a fantastic way to stay together.

They said that they would talk to their manager and they'd reply to me as soon as they could.

I was so excited. If I went with them, I wouldn't feel alone like I had been feeling since my brother move to Germany.

We continued talking until we realized it was 2:00 pm. We all stood up and continued talking, laughing and making jokes in our way to the car park where our cars were. They weren't very far one from the other.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been uploading quickly because I had these chapters saved in my computer, already written, you know, soon I'll have to write new ones and I'll take it slowlier, also because high school is near and I won't have so much time /: