Cliché!: The Phantom of the Spoof part 2

Start from the beginning

After Ron left, I went to get changed. While I was changing, I heard, “Brava, Brava!” It was the same voice I heard when I was auditioning for Juliet! Then I really had the feeling I was being watched. I tensed up, hesitant to take my dress off.  I really wanted to get out of this dress, but I couldn’t.

Finally, I got the gut to change into my street clothes.

The second show the next day came out just as good. Ron came again and congratulated me on my work again. That day we were supposed to have a cast party until the next show started at 6:00. It was 2:00 now, and I went to the cafeteria.

Someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned to see Ron behind me. “Hey Ron, I thought you left.” I said. “I’m coming to the cast party with you!” he said. “Yeah, except that you didn’t do anything behind the scenes.” I said. “I know how to solve that!” he said with a grin on his face.

“YOU HAD BETTER LET ME IN OR I’M GONNA HAVE MY DAD SUE YOU!!” Ron screamed as he was beating up Mr. Paisley. I just let him do his thing. Ron’s family was rich and basically, his dad was one of the most powerful men out there. “Okay, okay!” Mr. Paisley shouted. Ron got off him and said politely, “Thank you.” then he grabbed my arm and led me inside the Cafeteria.

“Why did you even want to come here with me anyway?” I asked Ron. “Because I want to hang out with you and know what happened to you over the years.” said Ron. “Okay then.” I said.

So during the party, we talked about what happened in our families and what was going on. I found out that Ron was in my Computer Skills class. Then he did something that was way unexpected. He held my hand. I let him hang on to it though.

“Who wants cake?” Mr. Kulla announced. “CAKE!!!” Ron hollered. He raced over to the cake. I quickly snuck out of the cafeteria. I had to use the bathroom really bad and Ron wouldn’t let me go there.

I stepped into the bathroom, and then I heard a “Psst!” I looked around for the person who said that. “Pst! Casey! Over here!” said the voice. I found where it was coming from. It was coming from a toilet. “Casey!” it said. The lid was moving up and down like it was talking. “Use me!”

Okay, I really think I need to be put in a mental hospital, because this was insane! “Um, since when could you talk?” I asked the toilet. “Since I saw your beautiful face.” it said. I had no idea what to say, so I just stared at it with a shocked expression on my face. I slapped myself in the face to make sure I wasn’t dreaming.

“I know you have to use the bathroom really bad.” said the toilet. So it wasn’t a dream. It was real, or was it? “Um well, actually I really don’t need to go anymore.” I said awkwardly. “Oh come on, I know you’re lying.” it said. “I really need a good refreshment of your piss, all day girls with their periods have sat on me, and it’s disgusting!”

Then I heard the door burst open. I looked to see Rom rushing toward me. “No Casey, don’t fall for it!” he shouted. “Wait, what?” “It’s a trick!” said Ron. He grabbed my arm and led me out of the bathroom.

That was the weirdest thing I have ever experienced in my life I think.