Want a free copy of Marked By Brothers? Read this.

[ How to get a Free copy of Marked By Brothers]

If you are following my author notes, you know I'm publishing my novel Marked By Brothers. The e-book verison of the story will be professionally edited. The book will include a new character, bonus steamy chapters, and plenty of new surprises.   I know I have thousands of loyal fans, so I'm giving all of my fans a chance to have the book completely for free on amazon.com. 

  If you are interested having Marked By Brothers, then please leave your name (or nickname) below and your email address.  You will recieve an email the moment the story is released on kindle.com and you will recieve an email.  You will recieve instructions on how to download the story to your kindle, iphone, computer, ipad, or any of your other favorite electronic devices.  Also, you will recieve a special  thank you note from me. If you want anything on your thank you note, please do not hesistate to let know!

Thank you all for supporting my book and making all of my dreams come true! I do hope you are able to download the book during this free period.

-Lexy J.  

Ps- If you don't feel comfortable leaving your email on my wall, then you send me through a message through my facebook (link is on my wall) or you can email me at catcherdream910@ymail.com.  Leave a comment saying I sent you my email address.  Thank you guys! I'm JUST blown AWAY by your comments!