New Beginnings.

Kayla POV

Once I boarded the plane, I waved goodbye to all the loved ones i was leaving behind in Baltimore. My parents,my sister: Jay and close friends. I have been given the Opportunity to be the public relations coordinator for Famous Magazine. It's been my dream to work for this magazine. I perfected every aspect of my life from the classes i took in school to the friends i hung out with to my personality. All in hopes that they would see my passion and potential for this job. After applying constantly for years they finally saw it :) and now Its only hours away. Don't get me wrong I love Baltimore to death its where i was born and raised, spent my whole life here never thought i see the day that i actually leave but i can't let this opportunity slip away. I have to think about me and my son Jeremiah so This move to Cali is for the best!

Hours Later In Cali

I opened the door to my new empty condo.

" Here I Am"

This was it. My whole life will completely changed from this point on. I get to start fresh and leave the past back in Baltimore. I took off my shoes before i walked any further. Can't mess up the new carpet, gotta keep that shit fresh. I pulled out my cell phone to txt the only two people i know here in Cali, my brother Corey and my college bestie Briana, to let them i landed safely. After looking around the room I couldn't help but smile from hear to hear. You woulda thought somebody gave me a damn puppy on Christmas Day as hard as i was smiling. This place was exactly how i pictured it and more. I walked behind the island and into the kitchen.

"OUCH!"

what da fuck was that. Aint nobody suppose to be here. I slowly creeped toward the door, grabbed my 6 inch red bottom heels and walked toward the master bedroom.

"Damn that shit hurt"

I could hear the male voice coming from the closet so i kept creeping toward the closet entrance then i did what only the Baltimore girl in me could do. With both heels in each hand i started throwing powerful blows to the strangers head as fast i could. One heel after the other, non stop just like clock work.

"Kayla stop wtf is your problem!!"

Not listening to the person of course i kept going. Who the fuck this nigga think he is coming in my damn house. Next thing i knew he grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall.

" Stop Please"

Not willing to back down of course! I kneeded him in the nuts. After seeing him hit the ground in pain. I turned on the light. I wanted to see who had the balls to come in my house.

"TREY!! WHY YOU IN MY HOUSE"

Trey is Jeremiah's father. He was my first and only love. I gave him all of me and stepped on it like it wasn't nothing. We've known each other since we were kids. Grew up on same block, went to the same schools, knew the same friends. We did everything to together. I have never loved a man the way that i love him. He was my other half. Too bad i wasn't the same for him. Trey loves fucking other bitches. His is the pure definition of a cheater. Always has and always will be. I'm sure this nigga don't even what faithful means. I dealt with his ways for many years. Once i had Jeremiah i couldn't take it anymore. I wanted my son to see a strong women. Not somebody who is hungry for love and will do anything to keep a man so i ended the relationship and never looked back.

"I came to check out your place make sure everything was good enough for my son"

"excuse me! i don't appreciate you coming down here, breaking into my home just to snoop around. Where i choose for him to stay is my business that's why i have sole custody of him. I do whats best for him unlike you"