Chapter One- Gigi

I stared blankly at the ceiling thinking of endless ways I could've ended yesterday night better. Tears started buldging out of my eyes, I wish I hadn't let Adrian take advantage of me. I was just too drunk to remember all the details. One moment I was taking sips of alcohol with my friends and the next Adrian was helping me take my pants off. I could still remember his hands squeezing my waist and his eyes looking at me vicously like he wanted more.

I rubbed my forehead furiously trying to make the image go away. I was use to giving guys what they wanted and getting abandoned after, I mean it wasn't entirely their fault I was an easy target. I always wore tops that left my boobs hanging out and shorts barely covering my ass. Of course if my so called perfect parents cared enough about me they'd notice I've changed from innocent little Gigi to Whore Mania. It all started when I met Luke Torres in eighth grade, he looked older and always hung out with the popular group.

One day I walked past their group to throw my lunch away. I felt someone grab me by my waist and turn me around gently. I was face to face with Luke. He gave me a half smile and crushed his lips against mine. I just stood their while he managed to make out with me. When he was done he said, "Sorry your just so damn sexy I couldn't help myself." I gave him a small smile and tried walking away. From the corner of my eye I could see Ariana with her mouth open. Before I could even go  up to her to explain myself, I felt Luke grab me by the wrist and tugg me to his group. From there on I had done everything. I lost my viriginty to Luke when we were high on drugs. The more time I spent with Luke the more I felt like I was losing touch with reality. I always came home stoned or drunk leaving my sister to take care of me  while our parents were out working late. I shuttered at the memories. I heared Ariana groan in the bed next to me. I quickly grabbed the covers and pulled it over my head. I could hear Ariana yawn and walk towards my bed. She yanked the covers and gives me a dissapointing look.