Chapter 9

Author's Note: I hope it was worth the wait :)

"Well," a mumbled voice said from under the pile of sweaty bodies, "that was quite the introduction. You girls don't waste any time."

I snickered slightly and rolled onto my back away from the group. Vanessa stretched herself out causing her chest to rise and fall in the most attractive way. As her eyes were closed and her back was arched, I held my hand a breath away from her skin. When she felt the heat radiating from my palm, her eyes flashed onto mine. A smile curved onto her lips as she sat up to come hover over me. Her kisses feathered my face, my lips, and my jaw line. As our kisses became more passionate, her hair trailed along my skin. I closed my eyes at the sensation of the strands caressing my breasts. Hands began to wander, and my skin felt flushed.

"Sir," I breathed quietly. 

"Yes?" my sir whispered close to my ear. 

"I want to play with her alone."

His silence at my question worried me, but I needed to ask for what I wanted. "Yes... a moment."

I returned my attention to the blonde bombshell currently kissing her way down my torso. I gasped as her lips and tongue found purchase on my nipple. As she suckled, I squirmed against her soft skin and cried out. Her hands trailed across my hips and before I realized it, the tip of her finger was against my clit. The orgasm was building slowly and I ground my hips against her finger. My hands shot out to hold her in place as I felt the first waves of the orgasm attack my body. She gasped and I screamed before our lips reconnected in an intense kiss. The aftershocks were still ravaging me as a flipped her over to be in control.

"Laila," I heard my sir say from behind me.

"Yes, sir?" I said looking away from Vanessa briefly. I continued to let my hands wander over her delicate skin.

He chuckled, "Your wish is granted. Follow me."

I helped Vanessa to her feet and we trailed behind him slowly. We were unable to remove our hands from each other's bodies. My breaths were coming in shallow pants as her small hands kneaded over my nipples enticingly. We came to a stop in front of a room that I hadn't seen yet. It appeared to be a miniature play room. There weren't as many toys as in the basement, but we would be able to have a great time. The restraint system that was on the bed in the basement appeared to be duplicated in this room, all the way down to the collar clip in the center of the headboard. I glanced at my Dom with a smirk and slightly tilted my head at him in thanks. 

"Feel free to use this room as you see fit. The only thing that I request is that we leave this little device right here on," he said gesturing to a miniscule device on a shelf by the door. My eyebrows furrowed as I walked closer to it. The blinking red light told me what I should have already known, he wanted to video tape us.

A full blown grin appeared on my face and I nodded, "That's fine with me, sir. What about you, Vanessa?"

She shrugged her shoulders, seeming impatient. 

He picked up on the sexual tension between us and bowed out of the room gracefully. I turned on my heel to face my prize and held out my hand, "Come to me."

Her feet barely seemed to touch the floor as she glided over to me. I pulled the collar from another shelf on the wall and secured it around her neck. "This is going to be fun, sugar. You seem to enjoy the same types of things that I do, so I want you to enjoy the sensation of being completely secured to the bed. Go lie down."

Once her arms, legs, and collar were all secured, I grabbed a vibrator from the basket of toys by the bed. Her eyes were slightly glassy as she struggled in the restraints and watched me move over her body. Once between her legs, I hovered my body inches above hers and began a slow descent over her torso. I kissed, sucked, bit, and slid the vibrator over every inch of her skin. She was panting, writhing, and calling out my name by the time I reached her delicate clit. I placed the vibrator on the bed beside her glistening thigh. I glanced at her face and felt the weight of what was happening hit me suddenly. She struggled in the restraints and moaned again. I shook off the memories of Noelle and lowered my face to lick her inner thigh. She sighed and arched her back so that I would have easier access to her pussy. Without any hesitation, I licked a slow trail up to her clit. I moaned against her and took her between my teeth. She gasped and thrust her hips into my face. I didn't need any more encouragement. I sucked and bit and licked at her until she was screaming her orgasm into the confines of the room.

"That was intense," she whispered.

"It's only just begun, baby," I said breathily. I brought the vibrator to hover over her skin as she glanced down at me. The buzzing covered the sound of her gasp as I lowered the toy to make contact with her clit. The come from her orgasm made the toy slide freely against her lips and clit. As she was writhing and sighing, I shoved the vibrator into her. I watched her face as she clenched her fists and cried out. There was something so intense and amazing about watching someone's pleasure play out over their face. I lowered my mouth to lick her clit as I continued to thrust the toy into her waiting body. She squirmed and continued moaning and panting. She tasted and felt so good and she continued to thrust her hips to meet the toy and my tongue. I moaned against her and sucked on her clit until she screamed. I could tell by the way the vibrator was moving within her that the orgasm was causing her to clench down on it. "God," I whispered.

A light tapping at the door interrupted our afterglow. I glanced over my shoulder as he walked in slowly. "You are a sight to behold sprawled between that beautiful woman's legs. You look almost feral and I simply cannot resist you for another moment."

He crossed the room quickly and slid his hands into my hair. He pulled me to my feet through tugging on the makeshift ponytail he'd created. His teeth were bared as he gazed down at me. I moaned and shivered in his grasp.

"Laila, beautiful Laila. Lay facing the mattress. Feet on the floor, legs spread."

"Yes, sir," I said softly as I assumed the position he'd requested.

His hand came down hard on my inner thigh as he tugged at my hair. I arched my back and sighed at the feel of his hands on me. He continued slapping my legs, ass, and pussy while jerking my head back with my hair until I was practically sobbing my pleasure. I was dripping by the time he slid his dick inside me. I cried out and glanced at Vanessa on the bed. She was watching anxiously from her restraints. The pleasure was so intense I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I squeezed my eyes shut and continued slamming back into him. "God!" I screamed out when I couldn't take it anymore. His hands left my hair and began caressing my back. He leaned down further and grabbed my breasts as he continued to slam himself into me. The pleasure reached a peak as he squeezed and caressed my nipples. I felt my eyes watering and continued crying out for him.

"Sir! God! Sir! Oh, oh, oh! Please!"

"Flip around with me still inside you. I want to make this last baby," he whispered as he began fumbling above my head. I heard Vanessa sigh and knew that he was releasing her restraints. I landed on my back as Vanessa came to hover over my face. She kissed my cheeks, my ears, my neck and then came back to hover over my lips. Her tongue slid between my lips at the exact moment that my Dom slammed himself against my thighs. I cried out into Vanessa's mouth and arched my back against his dick steadily pumping inside me. I felt him grip the sheets and Vanessa's kisses began trailing down my neck to my chest. Her breasts hung down and slid against my face. I turned slightly to take her nipple into my mouth and she moaned. Her tongue continued to trail until it reached my nipple and she sucked it into the hot confines of her mouth. I cried out against her and continued to writhe between the two of them. The orgasm took me by surprise as I was continuing to tease Vanessa's breasts. I screamed and threw myself harder against my Dom. He moaned as he felt my body squeezing his dick tightly. He gripped the sheets tighter and buried himself inside me. I felt his dick pulse slowly as the orgasm made its way out of his body. We all collapsed on the bed breathing heavily. I inched up the bed so that he would have room. Vanessa laid her head on my shoulder, he draped his arm across my stomach, and that's the last conscious moment I had. Sleep was easy and deep.