Chapter 51

Over 55,000 reads and 51 comments on the last chapter!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOTH MY STORIES ARE NUMBER 1 AGAIN!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOO!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M BACK ON TWITTER AFTER BEING SUSPENDED FOR BEING MARKED AS SPAM!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO Twitter can't keep me away from my Nords!!! Go follow me Chupacabra_94!!

CONTEST IS NOW OVER FOR THE NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE WINNERS ARE!!!!!

..........................

Violet, Lucas and Annabelle!!! Congratulations to @SirensCall (Who suggested Violet) and @wheeewhoops_ (for suggesting Lucas and Annabelle!) they both win dedication! But you guys will have to wait and see what I do with the names!!!

Submit your covers to me!!! Needs to have the title of the story 'My Damaged Savior,' a picture of DARYL, and my username chupacabra94!! Winner gets a dedication and SOMETHING I WILL REVEAL ONLY TO THE WINNER!!! Shhhh it's a secret!!!! Contest ends Monday!!!

GUYS OMG THE SEASON 4 TRAILER IS FREAKING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T THINK I CAN HANDLE 13 MORE SUNDAYS!!!!!!! IF YOU HAVE WATCHED IT YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!! IF YOU HAVENT YOU WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA BE WATCHING THE NEXT SEASON FROM HEAVEN BECAUSE I CANT BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the next chapter, Nords!

Reedus kisses for everyone!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--

By the time Daryl and I had started to head back to the cabin the sun was starting to come up and by the time we made it back the group was already up and moving. Merle smirked at us. I think he could already tell what happened the previous night.

Daryl's hand was resting on my lower back and he was lightly pushing me in front of him. I gave Merle a slight nod before walking inside. "Where's Rick?" Daryl asked Lori seeing her and her pregnant self, sitting at the kitchen table eating something canned.

She turned around and looked at the both of us. "He and Glenn went on a run to see what supplies they could gather up," I nodded. Daryl and I walked down the hall. Daryl pulled the chain and the ladder fell slowly. I sighed when I saw Sophia lying in her small bed.

I quietly walked over to her noticing that she was still asleep and I didn't want to wake her. Daryl and I both quietly took off our boots and changed into more comfortable clothing. I leaned down and kissed Sophia on the forehead. I cringed when she stirred a little.

"Momma," she croaked tiredly. I ran my hand through her hair. "Shh, it's just me. Go back to sleep," I watched as she snuggled back into the covers without a hesitation. I turned around and crawled into bed and laid down beside Daryl. He instantly threw his arm around my waist and pulled me into him.

I felt the bed shift and I looked down to see Sophia crawling up at the foot. I moved Daryl's arm from around me and waited for Sophia to situate herself between us. Daryl sighed before squishing Sophia between us and putting his arm back around my waist.

~~

By the time I had woken up again Daryl and Sophia were both gone. I quickly got up and got dressed. When I went down to the main floor I found that Glenn and Rick still weren't back yet. I walked outside to see the guys cutting more firewood while Sophia and Carl played.

Merle walked over to me and lifted up his stump. I didn't know if this meant 'hello' in some Merle language or not. I cocked an eyebrow at him. I hadn't really talked to him since we had all met back up. I was a little worried as to how he was going to react.