My WattPad Blog

My WattPad Blog -- My Introduction to WattPad:

((*These notes are basically so that I can remember "what happened when" to help me fully enjoy my wattpad experience.))

I first discovered wattpad while searching for reading material on my droid phone; I found the wattpad mobile app on android market. I looked through the offerings and downloaded anything that caught my fancy. I did not at first understand the vote/fan/comment system, but I was very curious. So when I was reading a story I was thoroughly enjoying (mrchow's immensely entertaining _Inside Your Head_ ), I decided to investigate. I was impressed with the system of being able to vote for favorite chapters, becoming a fan of favorite writers/personalities and was especially enamored of being able to comment on what I was reading. To be able to let the author know directly/immediately how their writing had affected me is wonderful. I LOVE IT!!!

I have been late finding many of the stories I found to be of interest to me, so naturally my comments will not be timely (many months behind in some cases). I will comment as the fancy strikes me, though, if that's okay, as I just can't seem to be able to help myself. So if you receive a comment on an old submission seemingly out of the blue, don't be concerned, it's only me, most likely enthusing over what you have written!

GypsyFriesianFAN

(AKA WattMadchen1)