Chapter 4

If you read this far please, please let me know if I should keep going. (:

________________________________________________________________________

I roll over and kiss him, "Then let's be together."

He smiled at me. We laid in my bed and kissed. He got on top of me and started to move his hand up my leg before eventually he getting into my pants. This time I didn't stop him. It felt right. Then he takes off my shirt.

Breathlessly he asks, "Why are you wearing a hoodie?"

"I was cold." I say before distracting him and getting back to the task at hand.

Pretty soon he's in nothing but his boxers and I'm laying there in a t-shirt and my panties. He was so ripped and perfect. His eyes were a breath taking blue and I was so happy that he didn't inherit his dad's red hair and pale skin instead he got his mother's dark skin and dark hair. Pretty soon it happened. I was no longer a virgin and it was too a guy I really like. After we finish we got our clothes back on and both fell asleep. I can't believe how we didn't get caught, I mean a bus isn't exactly the most private place. I spoke too soon because before I could even get into a nice sleep Logan and I were both awoken by a cocky voice.

"What were you guys doing?" Logan's little brother Jax asked as he peeked his head in the curtain.

"Jaxson!" Logan screamed in surprise.

"Were you..." his eyes widened, "I'm telling dad!"

Logan grabbed Jax's arm before he could run away, "What do you want?"

"Chores.. for a month." he paused and laughed slightly, "This is big."

"2 weeks, remember I know what actually happened to that $300 vase mom got from grandma." Logan smirked.

I chimed in, "I don't think this is the best time to negotiate Logan."

Logan hushed me with his finger and focused back on Jax, "Deal?"

Jax seemed furious, "Fine but only because you know what dad would do if he found out."

Logan had a smile of success across his face, "Nice doing business with you." and shook Jax's hand.

I'm still freaked out and a lay back grabbing my hair. I was so stressed.

Logan noticed my look of concern and asked, "What's wrong?"

"He's going to tell!"

Logan gave a small laugh.

"Logan, stop!" I retorted, "My dad will kill me... and you for that matter."

"Calm down Lexi. Jax will never tell." he seemed so calm.

I became less tense, "How do you know?"

"If my dad ever finds out that my brother did not only lie about the vase but broke it himself my dad will set him straight. My brother would be mortified and humiliated for life if that happened on the bus." he shrugged his shoulders, "He would never risk it."

I felt a weight lift off my shoulders, "Okay."

Logan puts his shoes on, he climbs out of the bunk, "We've been in here alone for too long. People will start to get suspicious." he kisses me one last time before getting off the bus.

I really didn't like all this sneaking around at all but Logan was important to me and I didn't want to do anything to mess things up between us. After Logan left I took the nap I was initially trying to take in the first place. Only to be woken up an hour later by Danny.

"Aelxia.... Lex... Lexi!" He shook me and I finally woke up.

"Hmm?" I said groaning and pulling the cover over my head.

"We're all going to dinner. Lets go!"

"I'm not hu..."

Danny stopped me, he was mad, "Don't you dare tell me you're not hungry."

I felt bad, "Yes sir."

When Danny left I got up and got my converse on. I walked out the door and I realized I wasn't wearing a hoodie or my bracelets so I ran back inside and put on both. When I went back outside everyone except for Logan was looking at me weird because it was 85 degrees out. Logan knew exactly why I needed a hoodie.

"You do realize how hot it is don't you?" Coley asked me as sweat rolled down his face.

I pretend to be distracted, think for a minute, then answer, "I've been getting the chills all day. Just in case the restaurant is cold." I smiled at them.

Hunter looked at me with concern, "Are you sick?"

Travis who was standing next to me felt my head, contemplated for a minute then said, "She doesn't have a fever."

"Guys really its no big deal lets just go. I'm starving"

That made everyone instantly smile and the subject of my hoodie is dropped. Jax and Logan got into it at dinner. All Travis had to do was give them a deathly glare and they stopped dead in their tracks. I now get it why Jax was so afraid of him. I wonder if Logan was just as afraid. I couldn't think about it long though because everyone was finishing up their meals and we left. When we got back we all watched a movie before going to bed. Travis went to Jax's and Logan's bunks to say goodnight while Danny went to Garrett's. My parents weren't there and then I became worried about my dad because I was thinking about it again so I went to the back room to call my mom so I wouldn't accidentally wake up my dad.

"Hello?" my mom answers sounding as normal as ever.

I smiled and started to feel better, "Hey, mom."

"Hey honey." she said sweetly.

"How's dad?"

She laughed and moved her mouth away from the phone to talk to someone else, "It's your paranoid daughter." then she returned to our conversation, "Honey he's fine. Enjoy these two days without us because that's all you're going to get for awhile."

I sighed, "Okay mom."

"Now go to bed honey. We will call you tomorrow." my mom said.

"Alright goodnight mom. I love you."

"I love you too honey." she finished.

We hung up the phone and I quietly went back to my bunk and there was Logan I jumped he scared me and Danny yelled from the main room, "You alright Lexi?"

"Fine I just saw a bug, sorry!" I yelled back and climbed into the bunk over Logan, "What are you doing here?" I hit him.

"Danny is on the bus tonight. My curtain is closed and its not like I'm Garrett so there's no reason to open the curtain." he told me.

I agreed and laid in his arms for awhile. Right as we're both about to fall asleep I whisper, "Logan?"

He answered and a sleepy voice, "Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Mhmm." he muttered.

I rolled over to look at him and he slightly opened his eyes, "Are you as afraid of your dad as Jax is?"

He looked at me confused, "I'm not afraid. Just aware."

"What do you mean?" I tilted my head.

"I know my dad and I know he loves us." he paused and said, "Why do you ask?"

I shrugged it off and he pulled me close and kissed me gently and we both went off to sleep. I don't really know why I wanted to know about Travis. I guess I've always just seen the nice side of him I would never want to see him angry.