Chapter 2

I finished getting dressed and got off the bus. Everyone else was acting normal but Danny was still giving me a concerned looked I just smile sweetly at him. My dad puts his arm around me and kisses my head. I act completely normal although I am really hurt on the inside. I just kept going over the comments in my head, convincing myself that I am fat and ugly. The concert goes just as well as the night before but I leave about half way through. I just had a terrible headache that I didn’t want to deal with. Before going to bed I text my dad says, “You rocked it tonight! Goodnight. I love you!” When I wake up the bus is still moving. I look at my phone and see that it’s 7:30 am.

I wish I had my laptop so I could type really loud and wake up Logan but instead I just try to text him, “Are you awake?” I hear the phone go off in the bunk above me and I hear Travis grunt from a few bunks down.

A few minutes go by before I get a text back, “Now I am.” it said.

I text back, “Oh, sorry I woke you. You can go back asleep.”

Another loud sound comes from the bunk above me and Travis says, “Logan, turn it off!”

Logan replies, “Yes Travis, your majesty.”

Travis yells, “Logan Clark! It’s 7:30 in the morning do not start an attitude.”

“Sorry dad.” Logan says then texts me, “Way to get me in trouble :b”

“I’m sorry, I’ll leave you alone.” I reply.

“No it’s okay. I like talking to you. What’s up?”

“Are you just talking to me because I’m conveniently on tour with you?” I ask.

“Are you kidding me ): I would talk to you even if our parents weren’t best friends. You’re beautiful, smart, funny. You know that right, Lexi?”

I blush, “Yeah, sure.”

“That’s not to convincing.” he said.

“Sorry.”

“Where did you go last night?”

“I had a headache, I just wanted to lay down.” I say.

“Are you feeling better?” Logan asks.

“Much(:”

“Good(:”

We continue to talk but we all emerge from our bunks at about ten. Logan and I exchange smirks before going into the other half of the bus with everyone else. Travis gives Logan a frustrated look like he was still mad at him from earlier this morning. I’m offered breakfast but I skip. I wasn’t feeling too hungry. There was no concert tonight and I was somewhat relieved. I lay around the bus all day listening to my ipod and watching the rain hit the window. The buses stopped at a small restaurant around 8:30 pm and when the waitress asked what I was having I just insisted I wasn’t hungry. Truth be told I wasn’t hungry I was starving since I quit eating after seeing what everyone had to say about me on Twitter. Danny realized me not eating and crying the other day and having a headache last night had a connection. He told my parents and now everyone is watching me like a hawk to make sure I eat. I was so frustrated with the entire situation and I have never hated myself more.  

My dad looked at me with horror, “When was the last time you ate Alexia?”

“I had a salad.” I say hoping it’ll get me off the hook.

“When?” he insisted.

“In South Carolia” I was so embarrassed so I looked down.

“Lex, that’s dangerous. That’s been over two days.” Danny said.