Chapter Nine

This chapter is dedicated to BayMontana for the awesome cover she made for me! Check her her out some time. Like, not the way boys check girls out but...yeah I'mma shuddup.  ON WITH THE AWESOME STORY!

*************************

**Rachel's P.O.V**

How can we be so dumb?!  Forgetting to ask what time to be there and we can't ask them at all because they don't follow us on twitter, we don't have their cumbers, and the guyys probaby don't even realize it.  Well, they probably do, but it sucks if they don't.  Everyone is thinking of some way to get the time, place and where to get the backstage passes from the boys.  Well, almost everyone.  Elizabeth is taking a nap. Kira is sliding across the floor in her socks, and Mariah is finding a CD to play while we all think.

"We could DM them on twitter." Erin suggested after lying upside down for five minutes.

"They don't follow us on twitter, Erin." Hailey told her.  I rolled over on my belly on the floor and let out a loud groan.

"Found a CD!" Mariah scream out and ran back in the living room with it.  She quickly out the CD in the TV thingy and the music started playing.  The familiar tune of 'Wings' by Little Mix filled the quite air of the house and Kira started singing along.  She didn't realize it though, because when she noticed everyone looking at her she shut up and continued sliding across the floor.

"We could tweet them." I said as I rolled back over on my back.

"THe fans will supspect something if we do that, Rach." Kira told me as she almost fell.

I let out another groan as Mariah and Kira started singing very loudly along with the music, ignoring our stares.  Erin and Hailey were taking a selfie together right now.  Hm...  None of us are really thinking.  I guess we're just bored.  We have been thinking about how to figure things out for about thirty minutes already.

"This sucks..." Mariah groaned, plopping on the chair beside me.

"Sucks what?" Erin and Kira asked at the sasme time.  After about ten seconds of silence, everyone busted out laughing.

**Zayn's P.O.V**(A/N hopefully this will be good...that is why it will be short)

Louis drove down the road to where our concert is supposed to be tonight.  We were all super late on meeting up with Simon and there is no doubt he is mad at us.  Honestly, I'm pretty scared about what Simon might say.  He will surely blame the girls about this one when its actually out fault got deciding to leave so late.  Harry has actually planned on begging Simon for the girls to come on tour with us, but by how late we are going to be it might be now.

Right now while Louis drove without getting caught by a cip, Harry sat silently looking out the window, Niall and Liam were having a conversation, and I sat quietly, not wanting to hear Simon yell at us later.  Louis started to mumbled something to himself about something, and I was about to ask about what when he spoke up.

"Lads, I do believe that the girls don't know what the time and place to get the backstage passes." he said to us.  Niall and Liam stopped talking and Harry snapped his hea over to Louis.

"How will we tell them then?" I asked, slouching some in my seat.

"How am I supposed to know?!" Louis excliamed as he barely missed a red light... Typical Lou.

**Kira's p.O.V**

"The website!" I yelled out and grabbed Mariah's computer from her lap.  I then quickly foudnthe sight where they has all the concert times and places on there.  Then I searched for the one is Mississippi.  The others were behind me, staring at the computer screen with me.