Chapter 2

Day 2,

I woke up in the middle of the night. I was sweating a lot and it was only 67 degrees out. I glanced at my alarm clock, 3:00... wonderful. Everything bad happens at 3. I sat up in my bed and I realized my closet door was open. I felt a bit of hesitation but got up any way. I slowly tip-toed to the closet and shut the door. I turned around and walked back to my bed. As I lied down in my bed I suddenly became very thirsty. I got up and walked to my door and wondered why it was unlocked... my mom probably just checked on me. I opened the door and walked down stairs when I heard something in the livingroom. As I got closer to the noise I realized it was the old record player. That record player hasn't worked in years. The only reason we still have it is because it was my Great-grandfather's who passed away 23 years ago. Yet the old record player still managed to find a way to play Tip-Toe Through the Tulips. I cautiously made my way to the record player and found there was no record even in the player... it wasn't even turned on. I felt my stomach start to churn. I punched the posessed object, causing it to shut off. With releif, I went to the fridge to complete my task of getting a drink of water. As I was pouring myself a glass of water, something caught my eye. I turned around slowly and there wasn't anything there. Then I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. I turned around quickly and there stood the doll I tossed into my closet. I screamed for my mom and that was all that I remembered.