Chapter Four

A/N: Sorry if I promised to make this chapter longer but I didn't want to give to much away and I like to keep people on their toes so they'll keep reading lol. So make sure to vote and comment what you think about this chapter. The song she plays is on the side I got it from the movie Leap Year. I've gotten up to 800 reads!! Holy crap!! I never thought people would actually like it. It brings me so much joy when I see people commenting and telling me to write more. Thank you guys so much!! I hope you like this chapter.

Enjoy.

As soon as Anton pushed the doors open I knew that my time had come. My mind went absolutely blank there was no getting out of this. I realized it was time to face the music. When I came face to face with the vampire prince.

When Anton and I walked into the castle. I was immediately taken a back by how beautiful the room was it was so big and spacious with paintings lining the walls everywhere and statues from famous artists through the generations stood through the halls as far as the eye could see. The house had a faint sweet smell like vanilla but I instantly caught the scent of what the vanilla was trying to cover. Blood. The sick metallic scent of blood drafted through the castle.

The scent made me sick to my stomach I tried to think of something else. The inside as well as the outside had the same color scheme red and black with a hint of gold. In the middle of the grand hall was a chandelier that was bigger than the moon with it's candles dimly lighting the hall. I looked to the left of me to see what I assumed as a parlor. Anton let go of my arm. As what I assumed as a sign that I could look around.

"The prince will be down soon you may look around the castle if you wish."

I nodded at his respond I was dead tired and so scared and nervous that a mouse could me a heart attack at this moment. I walked into the parlor to find more paintings and one in particular of a man. Who was gorgeous. He was riding a black stallion with sword in hand. Above the fire place and knew it was the vampire prince. I have never seen a man so compelling before.

He had dark blue eyes and black curly hair skin fair but still tan for a vampire his mouth plump and rose pink his clothes were ripped to shreds like he had been in a ferocious battle. His muscles rippled through his torn clothes his tan chest shining in the moonlight. I tore my gaze away from the painting feeling drool run down my face I turned to look at the rest of the parlor. The room itself was bright and gold with tan trimming.

This room made me warm like I was back out into the sunshine back with my mother picking flowers in the gardens of the chateau. They're colors radiating off the sun's bright beams. I wanted to sick in a hole and die thinking of my mother again. How she died for me and how she died with pain and the humiliation of Anton drinking from her. I wiped a tear I didn't know had formed. You can't cry Tara you have to be strong fight on.

Don't let them see your weaknesses. Show them you have a heart of gold and a will of steel. I took a ragged breath and continued looking through the parlor. There was a grandfather clock in the corner of the room along with the most beautiful grand piano I've ever seen. On the inside of it's lid it had intricate paintings of the ladies in waiting dancing with their skirts flowing to the music.

The piano was all gold with delicate carvings of small swirls and chests on it's side. It had to be made of maple wood it's leg pegs were a pale tan color. There was only one word to describe this master piece and it was magnificent. I walked over to the grand piano and smoothed my hand over the cover of the piano that was hiding the keys of the piano.

I lifted the cover up and to my bewilderment the keys were just as beautiful as the rest of the piano. They're pale color contradicting to the gold of the rest of the piano. The keys were just as unique as the rest of the piano they had engravings on them of tiny little swirls. I sat down on the bench and ran my hands over the keys.

I tried looking for a music sheet but there appears not to be one. So I sighed and relaxed my posture and thought of a song my mother had taught me. It was an old Irish song. It was soft and sweet like a harmonious melody. As I played it I imagined myself in the olden country surrounded by my kin by a fireplace playing this for them and hoping one day I'd be able to teach it to them.

I was so enticed by the music I didn't hear anyone come in until it was to late.

"I didn't know you were enriched by the teaches of music." Said a raspy and rough voice.

I gasped and stood abruptly. "Hasn't anyone ever told you to knock!" I shouted at the mystery man.

He laughed at this "Why should I both you and that piano are my property why should I bother knocking?" My cheeks became red with fury.

"How dare you! You filthy swi-" Then I realized who he was I looked up at the picture that was mounted above the fireplace and back at him. He had the same tan skin, deep blue eyes, and curly black hair. I looked back at the painting and back at him multiple times. My head spinning.

"Y-your him." I pointed to the painting on the wall. He smiled.

"Indeed I am. I've waited so long to finally have you here Tara."

"How do you know my name?" I asked starting to really panic now my hands were uncontrollably shaking and I could feel the cool sweat run down my neck.

"I've known about you for quite some time." He said while walking a small circle around me. "I've just never been able to find you. It was quite difficult really but finally we added it all up and found the chateau you and your mother were living in."

My heart felt like it was being stabbed when he mentioned my mother but I tried to shake it as best I could. "How did you know about me?" I asked with the most serious face I could muster.

He smiled again. He smile was sickening to my stomach as I saw his white teeth just like Anton's. "Your father told me about you."

I stopped breathing. "My father? Is he here? Is he." I paused " Is he alive?"

"No." he said coldly. "He's been dead for quite some time now but before we killed him he was kind enough to tell us about you." He said while twirling one of my brown locks around his finger. "And now I finally have you. My sweet Tara Scott and you'll be mine forever." He said with a sickening sweetness to his voice.