Discover

Hey readers, this is my first story on wattpad and i would love to know what you guys would like to happen, suggestions for titles and/or engouragement for me to upload. Please vote or comment maybe even fan cause i need engouragment. This is a story is Sci-Fi, Adventure, Paranormal, Action and much more so if you dont like those dont read. Thanks for listening to my rant =P

-Noah

_____________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 1 - ESCAPING

My home and my past were falling down around me. Screams were heard and there was nothing I could do about it. I had lost my parents and brother and had no idea where to find them so I went to the dock; this was where we were supposed to meet if anything like this ever happened. I ran past rubble, jumped over debris and slid around corpses. I couldn't believe it was all happening; the death of my planet.

As I stepped into the area where all the ships were held I realised that I was the only one there and would be for some time. Taking the initiative I ran to the closest ship and climbed up the ladder, opening the hatch I scrambled inside. The interior of the ship was polished steel with buttons blacked out all around. The only light I had was from the hatch but that was fading fast.

I paced over the small space to a chair in front of the windscreen, for lack of a better word. I began looking for the port where I would start the ship. Feeling around under the main control panel I found it. I placed the inside of my wrist against it and felt the ship connect to me; I felt it draining my main power, which was energy.

See, everyone on my planet could control numerous things or had numerous powers or 'specialties' as some call them. Mine are: the ability to control energy; large or small amounts of it, telekinetic and telepathy abilities and last but not least unbelievable senses; heightened in every way possible. At the moment the ship was draining my energy and using my power to create more.

I waited for about thirty minutes but no one came. I made a choice just to take off and hope others got away too. I would meet up with them sometime on another world. I grabbed the controls which was just a joy stick. There were various controls with in finger reach of the main control but as soon as I was out of the atmosphere I would be putting this baby on auto pilot.

The ship was at full power now so I manoeuvred it over the rubble, the hover streams protesting as I did. Once I was in a fairly clear area I let the hover streams go, the ship dipped a bit but regained its stability. I commanded it to fly over my town once before taking off into the atmosphere and leaving for ever. As I watched, my town was consumed by a blue flame jumping from person to person, building to building even skipping along the ground. I couldn't take it anymore so I flew up out of the atmosphere just in time to. As I was barely out of the gravitational field my planet gave off my world imploded. Succumbing to the pressure it was being put under it collapsed and then exploded. Now wall that was left was dust. My family, friends, planet, home and past was all floating around me as if it was never there.

I put the ship on auto-pilot and went off to the cryogenic bed chambers, climbing into one of the pods, I told the computer to wake me up when it found a place suitable to sustain my life form then closed the lid and was flash frozen; who knows how long I would be like this.

_________________________________________________________________

Tell me what you think please