What could possibly be wrong with this if I love you so much (GirlxGirl)

" mom dad I have something to tell  you."

"What is it hone?" My mom asked.

" I'm gay."I said trying to just get it out as fast as I could.

"Of course honey you like guys." she said laughing. I rolled my eyes at her immaturity..

"No I mean I like girls I have sinsse i was 12."

""We know."

"What do you mean you know?"

"Well it was kind of obvious when you'd always take a second look at any girl who was mildly attractive."

"So you knew and you never got mad at me for it?"

" Of course not your our daughter why would we be mad? (A.N For anyone who thinks this book is going to be nondramatic and is about to quit reading trust me just because her parents are taking it smoothly does not mean there is no drama in the future because there will be but her parents are just chill. Carrying on.)

" Cool now that you finally admitted that you like girls we can start talking about Miss. Jelica." I love how the first thing my dad says just so happens to get him smacked, thinking back to what he said though he's right Ms. Jelica is really hot. However it's kindof grose to think that my dad has good taste. Not saying that my moms not pretty shes gorgeous but they got married 20 years ago they're not supposed to still know whos hot and whos not.

" I know that wasn't all you wanted to talk about what else?" My mom saked after scalding my dad for talking aobut another girl in front of her.

" Dang your good well can I pleaseeeee switch schools I'm basically teaching the teachers?"

" I knew it but yes I dont see why not."

" Yes and while we're talking the others want to go to another school too."

" Fine I'll talk to there parents."

" Yayy I love you guys well I'm going upstairs."

" Ok love you Melodie."

" Love you to mom and you too dad."

Hmm I wonder if there's going to be any cute girls at my new school.

" Melodie!" My mom said.

" Oh know did I say that out loud?"

" Yes " they said in unison." I just groaned before heading up stairs.

I guess now would be a good time to tell you a little about myself.

I'm Melodie sanders. Hmm how to explain me.... I gueess I'll start with looks. I have seep brown hair that goes in waves down to my ass. My hair is one of my pride and joys. i have cobalt blue eyesthat none of my family know where I got them from.i'm quite short standing at 5 1" but I guess ny body would make up for that. I guess you could say that I have curbs in all the right places oor thats what people have told me.

Next my personality...I'm extremely random,I dont take crap from anyone even my friends. I HATE it when  people gossip or spread rumors.I'm NOTTTT a morning person. (A.N I  just realized that all tthe main characters in my books hate mornings I guess thats a trait that I had to put in about me JK) When I'm nervous I start rambling nonscence. Wait! Who am I kidding I do that anyway. I dont have a filter from my brain to my mouth. Last but not least I do this thing where i'll blank out and people will basically have to scream to get me out of it. ONE of friends even asked if I could send him to where I go to get my pills. Needless enough I slapped him for it but after that we all stated laughing because his face wa priceless.

I layed down on my bed and drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

There was only 2 days left till spring break and they passed with out a single problem. My friends moms ended up agreesing and there was no need even asking the dads after that.

It'd probably be a good idea to tell you a little about each of my friends. (A.N some are going to be used a little more in the story than others and thats meinly because I forgot who all hasn't really talked much and becausw they have just a bigger part to do with the story)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friends Bios:

Jemma-Single/Bi/Blond hair/Green eyes/Dallas(twin) and Katilyns sister

Eric-Single/Gay/Dark red hair/Crystal blue eyes

Dallas-With Demy/Staright/Dirty blond hair/Green eyes

Demy- With Dalli/Straight/Dirty blond hair/Hazel eyes

Jacob-With MAtt/Gay/Brown har/Hazel eyes

Matthew-With Jake/Gay/Blond hair/Light blue eyes

Caleb- With Kaylee/Straight/Brown Hair/Brown eyes

Kaylee-With Caleb/Straight/Light blond hair/Brown eyes(Kylies twin)

Kylie-With Connor/Staright/Light blond hair/Brown eyes(Kaylees twin)

Connor- With Kylie/ Straight/Bi/Brown hair/Brown eyes

Max-Single/Gay/Dirty blond hair/Green eyes

Alex-Single/Straight/Blond hair/Aqua eyes

Katilyn-Single/Lesbian/Short Brown hair/ Green Blue eyes

Lauren-Single/Lesbian/Blond Hair/Grey Blue eyes

Brittany-Single/Bi/Multiple colors/Dark brown eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of ccourse thn theres me I make 16 for our little group. Yes there just so happens to be 8 girls and guys as well as 8 singles and 8 with someone(A.N just so you know that was a complete coincidence I looked over them and I was like well shit ok. JK)

________________________________________________________

Hey guys I was planning on writing more but my brothers forcing me off the computer so this is as much as I can upload tomorrow probably depending on if anyone will touch those 2 buttons I've been waiting for for people to touch you know  the ones. NOOO not that one the vote and fun buttons... Ohh if thats whet you wanted to do sure you can fan toooooo. Well love you guys hope you guys like my first chapter. Oh and comment saying if you'd rather get to the hot and steamy stuff now or later I'll be trying to upload my other stories soon.

Love you guys Amanda :D