Chapter Seven- Breakfast/Calendar Shoot

Recap: I fix my hair, that has grown out to make me look like a wolverine. AJ sure liked it last night, the way she was grabbing it.... I put my phone in my pocket and put on my custom made CM Punk slides (Every superstar and diva has some), and head to the elevator. Unfortunately, I get on the elevator and on the elevator is the LAST person I wanna see..........

************************************************************************

Punk's POV

"HEY PUNK! Long time no see?"

"Hey Eve." I can't STAND this chick! She was the reason Lita and I broke up. She "claimed" I was cheating on Lita with her. She showed the WWE Universe her so-called proof and everything! She's always has a thing for me. And I gotta say, she's definitely not the ugliest diva on the roster! I know what you're thinking: How do you know when a girl likes you? Because everytime you mention a girl, she always has to have a thing for you! Well, to answer your question, I can just tell, by the way they look at me, how they talk to me, what they talk to me about, how they act around me versus other people, things like that.

"Where are you going?" She already knew where I was going, she just wanted to talk, which I REALLY didn't feel like doing. Well, not to HER anyway.

"You already know where I'm going. We're going to the same place, down to the lobby to get some breakfast."

"I know, I just wanted to talk to you. And I heard you and that crazy girl are an item."

"If you're talking about AJ....... maybe. But she's not crazy. I don't appreciate you talking about her like that, and that crazy girl is just her character on-screen."

"That's not what I heard...." She says in a singy-songy voice. The elevator doors open on the first floor. I hurry to get out of there and find AJ as soon as possible so Eve won't try to talk to me again.

"So I'll see you later?" She asks as I getting off the elevator.

"Yeah, don't count on it." I tell her as I walk towards AJ.

"Morning Punkers. It took you long enough."

"Punkers, really?" Wonder where she got that from.........

"Yeah. Are you gonna get something to eat or stand there until you're about to die of starvation?"

"Harsh. But yeah, let's go."

Eve's POV

Look at them, just standing there, being all lover-lover..... it makes me SICK. That should be me over there with Punk, not her. But they're not going to be touchy-touchy-feely-feely for long, because I have a plan! Punk did tell me how he's just using AJ to get to the WWE Championship....... and I'm going to make sure she finds out in the worst way possible! (Evil Laugh)

Calendar Shoot

Kaitlyn's POV

By now, it's time for the calendar shoot, and the entire WWE Roster is at the Lee Smith Photography Studios in San Francisco, California, because that was where Raw was, so Mr. McMahon decided the calendar shoot would be here as well. I'm in my dressing room, trying on my December outfit, when Sheamus walks in.

"Hey Kaitlyn, how does this look because--" He just WALKED in, not knowing I was still half naked, putting on my Santa dress. He was going to be Santa Claus, and I was Mrs. Claus.

"Oh! I'm sorry Kaity poo, I didn't know you were still getting dressed."

"It doesn't matter, you've see WAY more than this."

"Yeah, and I plan to see that WAY more right now," He said as he runs towards me.

"Wait! Not now, Sheamus. I don't want to smell like sex and sweat when we do our shoot."

"But we're last, you'll have time to take a shower and stuff," He says as he starts kissing my neck.

:"I know, but still. You can have all of this later on tonight, when we celebrate our 6 month anniversary. Now go." I tell him as I tease him with my body language.

"Aww, okay." He stops at the door and turns around. "I'll see YOU later tonight," He winks, and walks out. Now, I kinda wish he would've stayed. He did have a point about us being last and all.... don't worry Kaitlyn, you can have him all to yourself later tonight........ I look at my outfit one last time before taking it off and leaving to go get Sheamus something for our anniversary.

AJ's POV

I'm in my dressing room, trying on my February outfit, when I hear a knock at the door. Ooh! It's probably Punk! Better finish getting dressed.....

"Coming!" I tell whoever's at the door. I open the door, and it's NOT Punk. It's my ex-boyfriend........

 Sorry it's such a short chapter! I gotta go! But who do you think it is! Is it Dolph? Daniel Bryan? Which one? Leave your comments below!

Thanks to all the fans for voting, reading, and commenting! You'll find out who it is Monday!!! 

Comment

&

Vote! <3