Vision of Danger

Hi, my name is Drew Clancy, i'm 12 years old. I have blue eyes, and i'm quite tanned. I have a dog called Harvey, he's a black Labradoodle, he's 7 years old. Now this is the story about how me and my dog saved Justin Bieber's life!

Chapter 1

My day started off pretty normal, I woke up at about 10 o'clock, then I ran downstairs, and slid into the kitchen, flipped open the fridge door, grabbed a bottle of lemonade and downed the whole bottle, like i said normal! Then did a kinda twirl to the cupboard and yanked the door open and grabbed a packet of Butterfly Cherries, then slammed the door. 

Now, i had to get to my room, now this was the hard bit of my day, i had to get past my brother, Bort's room, no you don't need your eyes checked, his name is Bort. I guess it was a popular name 17 years ago. But luckily I managed to creep past, but now this was the hard part getting past my sister, Abbie's room , and if she wakes up, Bort will wake up, and that means bad news, he will steal my Butterfly Cherries, but i had prepared for this, i had put a bean bag just past her room.

I threw the Butterfly Cherries over and they landed on the bean bag will a slight noise, luckily not load enough to wake up Abbie. Now i had to figure out how i could get across, i could either risk it and run into my room, it was a fast move, but also a loud move, so it would wake up Abbie, but i'd be safe in my room before Bort came out. My other option was to go downstairs, but i was in only my boxers, so i didn't want to go down, in case someone knocked on the door and saw me. So i decided to risk it. But, that was a bad move, i hadn't thought my plan through very well, while i was running to my room i was looking in Abbie's, so i wasn't looking where i was going, so i tripped over the bean bag, and woke up Bort before Abbie did!

Well he wasn't happy, he snatched my Butterfly Cherries off me and ran downstairs, the next time i saw him he was running into his room with all the Butterfly Cherries! He then declared tat if i wanted any, I have to pay him a pound!

But i wouldn't worry about that, when Mum and Dad come home  they'll make him put them back, but they don't get back for another 13 hours! So i have to cope a whole day without some Butterfly Cherries! This is going to be torture!