CHAPTER FIVE

All the chapters of Mr CEO are being removed and will be replaced by the re-written version.

Chapter 5 - Smirk.

I woke up with a vicious hangover, it didn't help that I could hear the people in the apartment below arguing. I slowly got up out of bed and grabbed a shoe, slamming it down on the wooden floor; twice to show that I could hear them, and loudly at that!

I dropped the shoe back into the corner of the room and walked into the bathroom, stripping off my night clothes and jumping into the shower, letting the water calm my muscles, which with the recent move and stress were so tense. I also hoped that the warm water would heal my somewhat of a headache I had.

Once my body and hair was dry, I put on some clean clothes and made my way into the living room. Casey was lying down on the sofa with four pillows behind her, cuddling into them like she was asleep. I checked on her and then made my way other to the kitchen where Michael was sat, with a mug of coffee in his hand and a few custard cream biscuits on a plate.

"Morning," He said, his voice cheerily.

I groaned and filled up a cup with water, grabbing two tablets and popping them into my mouth, one at a time, drinking them down with water.

"Hangover?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, I hardly drink and now I remember why I hate it," I walked over to the bread bin, grabbing two slices out of the packet and popped them into the toaster. Walking over to the table, I sat down next to Michael and put my head on the surface.

"So how did the interview go?"

"Don't get me started on that man. He is rude, arrogant, and just a complete douche. How can you be friends with someone like him?" I shouted.

God, that man. I fucking hated him. He was just so arrogant and for some reason he was all I could think about last night.

Me.

Him.

Between the sheets. Entwined together, sweat devouring our bodies.

"You have to get to know him and I've known him for years. I know how he is when he's stressed out from work and he's not the best person ever, but once he's in a different setting he's okay. Can be a dick on times like most men, but he's a genuine guy."

I inserted my finger into my ear making sure my ear wasn't clogged up. There was mo way that Aaron was like that. All I got from him was 'I'm sexy and I know it, so I'm going to be a complete cocky bastard about it!' attitude.

The toast popped up and got up out of my seat, grabbing the butter from the fridge and spreading it over them: thickly.

"Well, if anything he was not serious or professional when he interviewed me. At first he was quite smug, yet very charming in the elevator then as soon as it came to the actual interview he tried to kiss me. He may get his ways with women he's just met, but I am nothing like that. I have self respect and morals."

"Yeah I know, he phoned me up and told me the whole story. How the elevator broke down. How the receptionist job was already filled and then he asked you about being his PA. But.......He's really not like that though and he actually asked me to give you something."

A cough interrupted from the living room and Michael instantly got up out of his seat and went in there to check on Casey. He returned five minutes later and made a cup of coffee.

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah. She has a minor hangover and she asked for some coffee and those biscuits she likes."