Chapter 30

Heyy guys :) This Chapter is just a little taste of Tyron's wrath. I hope u guys like it. Don't 4 get 2 comment nd vote :) Thanks :)

Warning : This Chapter contains violence, and use of weapon

Picture of angry Tyron below

Chapter 30

Tyron's POV

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know whether to pull him into the house and demand him to tell me what happened to my girl, or to act like I didn't care. I don't know if Ronney knows about me and Chasity or not, so I really don't know how to react right now. But he's at my doorstep telling me something's wrong with Chasity, so maybe he does know. I don't know, I'm damn-it confused right now.

As if reading my mind, Ronney shook his head 

" Yes I know about you and Chasity, and no I won't tell nobody " he stated. That's all I needed to hear.

I opened the door wider so he could come in, and he walked past me and entered my house, and I closed the door.

" What happened to Chasity? " I asked as I walked into the kitchen, before sitting down at the table.

He sat across from me and stared at me intensely

" If I tell you...do you promise that you won't kill me? " he asked before his eyes flickered to my arms, staring at my muscles uneasily.

I leaned back in my chair " To be honest Ronney, I don't like you. So I doubt I can keep that promise " I stated before shrugging. It's true too. He better hope that what comes out his mouth won't piss me off because I've been waiting to whip his ass for a long time now.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He was quiet for a few seconds, and I fought the urge to choke him for leaving me in suspense for so long.

Finally he opened his eyes " A while ago while I was at school, me and Chasity was arguing, and I was picking on her as usual. She had left to go home with Yandy, and I was just talking to one of my friends about how much I hated her. Then suddenly this man and this woman came up to me and told me that their names were Jason and Tracy. They asked me if I really hated Chasity and I told them yes, so then they told me that they would pay me $10,000 if I helped them scheme against Chasity...and I said I would do it "

" The next day we met up and they came up with a plan, saying that Tracy would move in with you to cause trouble in ya'll relationship, and they asked me to pretend to be Chasity's friend...and I went along with it. It was really a plot against you, but I didn't really care about you, as long as I was getting my revenge on Chasity because I was still mad about her breaking up with me "

" When they told me that she was dating you, I didn't believe it at first. But then one day we was stalking ya'll and I saw her go to your house, so then I knew it was true. I had suggested them just calling the cops on ya'll and telling them about ya'll relationship, that way you'd go to jail and she'd go crazy without you. But Jason said that was too easy, that something much harsher need to be done "

" So I continued to play Chasity's friend, and then then Tracy called me yesterday and told me to make arangments to take Chasity to Club Paradise, and one of Jason's men would meet us there to kiddnapp Chasity. Once Chasity is kiddnapped, it would get back to you, you would go crazy without having your girl around..and....I don't know what else they're planning " he explained quielty.