2360 Hodgens St.

The alarm clock goes off , awakening me from my sleep . I sit up slowly and start rubbing my eyes. I then look over to my right noticing ruby , wrapped up in all the damn cover.

"ruby..." - i say shaking her gently to wake her up.

"not now yasir, 5 more minutes, please..." - ruby mumbled.

"no ruby , you've got to get up now" - i say in a slightly demanding voice.

Ruby was a thick, chocolate, onyx headed beauty . I met her when i moved into the neighborhood 4 months ago. It turns out she lived 2 houses down from where i was, and she wasn't the welcoming committee i expected either.

{FLASHBACK}
After i had finished unpacking that night i got a knock at the door. I looked through the peep hole to see a girl, popping her gum loudly and twisting her hair around her finger. I raised an eyebrow and opened the door to see what she wanted. She smiled, popped her gum once more and said "Heard you was new to the hood. Thought id stop by & welcome you or whatever."
She then proceeded to pull 4 rolled blunts out of her jean jacket pocket. "Im Ruby. Ruby Michaels." I looked down at her hand and then back up at her face. "Yasir" i said, introducing myself.

" What an ugly name.." she joked.

"Coming from an ugly girl? " i said smirking.

we both laughed a little and I grabbed the blunts from her hand , thanking her. "Listen, I have a lot of unpacking to do so maybe I'll catch you later?" - me

"Um, yeah sounds cool i guess, i live right down the street." - ruby said, slightly smiling and walking off of the porch. I stand in the doorway watching her ass sway from side to side and close the door after a minute or two.
{END OF FlASHBACK}

"why do i have to get up now??" - ruby whined

"because we have work to do today, remember?" - me.

ruby rolls out of bed with her hair somewhat matted onto the side of her face and walks into the bathroom, shutting the door with force.

"today's going to be a long day." i say to my self sighing.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 13, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

A Troubled Journey.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें