-10-

CHAPTER TEN | NEW HOUSE

Pyro's P.O.V.

The ride to our destination was quiet with little conversation, well least on my part. I wasn't in the talking mood. My family, on the other hand, all were excited about the move to our new house that was close to the pack's house. I found it odd that our home was close to the pack's house since we are new members.

I would have been in a happy mood as well if I was normal like them. Since knowing what type of pack we are moving into, my mind been in overdrive. I was thinking of ways to keep my wolf away from the pack, mainly the males. And the only reasonable approach is to keep my distance from them.

Even though two male werewolves can be with each other, they can't claim each other as their own. They can leave if they wanted to or be drawn to a female that they can claim. When it comes to being claimed, there is no going back.

"You sure is quiet," Tasha pointed out sarcastically, before acting as if she was concern about my well-being. "Are you sick?"

"Yea, you haven't talked at all," my older brother Tristan added as he turns back forward to hug his mate, Lisa. He was the only one of my siblings to have a mate.

"I'm fine. Dad can I live with grandma in the city," I shouted to the front, "I heard there is a good private school in her city."

"No, you can't. This move is going to be good for all of us," my father said plainly without taking his eyes off the road.

"You're not the one with a shewolf," the thought of being in a pack was starting to get to me, "and you don't go in heat."

"She's a beautiful wolf, and you should be happy to have a wolf of her grace." My mom stated with a stern tone.

"I never said I wasn't" crossing my arms and stared at the window. "I mean, my wolf could have at least be brown or black."

"There are cute and strong guys in the area" my mother went on to say, glance back at Tasha, " you can find a potential mate and so can-"

"I'm not looking for anyone," I snapped, cutting my mom off before she could even finish. Just cause I'm gay doesn't mean I want one of these jocks from this pack. "I'm fine by myself."

"So you are going to deny your wolf happiness," my mom asked her voice laced with concern.

Everyone was waiting for my response to her question.

"I want us to be happy, but I don't want to be claimed by anyone," I said softly.

I turn to look at Tasha, who was looking in her portable mirror, fixing her hair. She was pretty with long wavy black hair and deep brown skin and light brown eyes. Eighteen and ready to be claimed.

"New area, new house, new school, and hotter boys," she said out loud with a huge grin on her face.

"Dominant, aggressive, and territorial," I went on to say, knowing exactly werewolves from these types of packs are like, "Who wants to be bossed around and control by an uneducated gym rat."