Part 3

“Hello there guys, is this your first time at summer city?” A blonde haired guy approached the group as soon as they walked into the venue. 

“Yes, yes it is!” Lauren chirruped up.

“Okay, well, hello and welcome! My name is Damien and I am one of the staff working here with you all this weekend. Seeing as it’s your first time you will need these maps!” He smiled handing each one of them their own single map.

“During today and tomorrow the youtubers will be placed all around this venue, they don’t have set areas so just watch out when you’re walking around, they could be anywhere!” He chuckled. He gave the group of 3 some more detailed advice before leaving them to carry out the events of their first day at summer in the city. 

“Okay, well have a good weekend y’all! If you need any help with anything else just come find me or one of the other members off staff based around the venue, we’ll be more than happy to help you out!” He smiled before turning around to walk away.

“Thanks Damien!” Paddy shouted. In response Damien simply put up is thumb in a sign of you’re welcome to the small group.

“Well guys, where to first?” Lauren asked the group as they began to walk around the venue.

“I don’t know about you but I need some food!” Paddy perked up.

“It says on here they have a subway and a starbucks stall right around the corner, should we head there first?” Lauren asked the rest of the group, showing them her map and indicating where they were located.

“STARBUCKS DID YOU JUST SAY STARBUCKS” Felicity squealed.

“Yes Fel, there is a starbucks.” Lauren replied laughing at the reminder that Felicity absolutely loved coffee.

“LET’S GO THERE RIGHT THIS MINUTE.” The young pink haired girl replied already making her way towards the other side of the patio that they were positioned on. Lauren and Paddy both just rolled their eyes and chased after Felicity giggling to themselves.

“Felicity don’t leave us you’re too short to be left unattended!” Paddy shouted in the middle of laughter.

Felicity skipped through the crowds of people, but making sure to keep in the eyesight of her friends. She quickly spotted the green Starbucks banner and ran towards it.

“Felicity! Wait up!!” She heard Lauren and Paddy yelling at her, running to catch up. She joined the end of the queue and waited impatiently for her turn, tapping her foot to a random song in her head. “Fel, we’ll wait for you out side.” Paddy called. She spun around and gave then the thumbs-up. “Okies!”

Felicity let her eyes scan the menu above the counter in anticipation as her coffee addiction started to get to her.

“Can I have a caramel latte, please?” An familiar accented voice caught her attention from in front of her. She looked up at the head full of messy dirty-blonde hair, and immediately knew who was in front of her. The frikkin’ Pewdiepie. Her favourite YouTuber was in front of her. She let her thoughts scatter as she thought of something to say; she had to say something to him… she couldn’t do it. Damn shyness. “Excuse me, may I help you?” Felicity was snapped out of her thoughts by the vender asking for her order. She missed her chance to talk to Pewds… there was always later though. 

“Uh, yeah. Please may I have a large mocha frappachino with no cream?” she smiled at the vender. “Sure. That’ll be £3.75- your drink will be ready in a couple of minutes.” Felicity quickly paid the required amount and waited for her drink and promptly walked out of the shop to her friends, once she received her beverage.

“Guys, you won’t believe who was in front of me in the queue.” She smiled a Cheshire grin. “Who?!” Paddy shouted in excitement. Lauren smirked at Felicity’s grin “I think I know who…”

“Pewds was!” The smallest all but squealed.