Chapter Five- Old Friend

Recap:

So I'm just sitting, waiting for Punk when my phone rings. Wonder who could be calling me around this time? It's 11:30. Most superstars and divas are in their rooms, getting rest because we all have a big calendar shoot in the morning at 10 am. I don't know why I'M still awake. If anyone should be sleep right now it's ME. I tend to oversleep when I got to bed late. Whatever. Anyway, I look at the caller ID and I scream! (In a good way because it's someone I haven't talked to in a while).

AJ's POV

I answer the phone, and of course, it's my best friend, none other than The Apex Predator, Randy Orton.

(L- AJ Lee)

(O- Randy Orton)

L- Hey you! It's been a while hasn't it?

O- Yes, it has! How you been doing? As you can tell, I have a shoulder injury, I'll be back at MITB.

L- I've been doing fine!

O- I heard you are crushing over Punk......yeah I have connections.

L- Well, it's not considered "crushing".

O- So you DO like him?

L- Maybe.

O- ..........

L- What is it?

O- Oh, it's just I don't think he's..... you know, the "right guy" for you.

L- You're just jealous that I have a boyfriend and you and your now ex-wife got a divorce! You have always had a crush on me!

O- HEY! That's not true!

Randy's POV

I couldn't tell her that I have a crush on her, not yet. I KNOW what you're thinking: What happened to you and your wife? You two were supposed to be together FOREVER! Not to mention, you have a beautiful baby girl! Is that why you two decided to split up? The fact that you liked AJ while you were married? PART of that is true. I did.....well do like AJ, but I started having feelings AFTER me and Samantha split up. AJ was the only person I could talk to at the time. She helped me get through the divorce. The reason Samantha and I decided to end the marriage was because she "claims" the marriage was "irretrievably broken". Well, it is what it is. So now, i can focus on Sunday at MITB.

AJ's POV

So we were talking for a good 10 minutes when there was a knock at the door. It's probably Punk. I'll have to call Randy tomorrow.

L- Hey Randy, I have to get to my date with Punk, I'll call you tomorrow.

O- A DATE?! Wow AJ. Way to take things slow..... talk to you tommorow.

He hangs up without giving me a chance to say bye. It's not like he likes me or anything. So I open the door, and right on time, it's Punk. Damn he looks good! The song, "I Wanna Sex You Up" pops up in my head. Wait! Why is THAT song in my head? Take it slow AJ........

Punk's POV

I knock on the door, and AJ opens it. She looks..... AMAZING! STOP IT Punk! Don't fall for her, use her and let her go.........

"Are you ready?" I ask her. As she was coming out, she looked like she was hanging up her phone. Wonder who she was talking to.... better ask her.

"Yeah."

"Who were you talking to?"

"Oh, it wasn't nobody. Why? It's not like we're together." Why does he wanna know who I was talking to? Unless....... NAW! Don't get ahead of yourself AJ.....