Part 2

*The next day*

“Paddy hurry up man! We don’t want you getting left in the middle of London!  You are unable to look after yourself!” Lauren shouted across to her friend Paddy as they exited the tube station in the centre of London.

“Alright alright mother!” Padd replied to her sarcastically. All Lauren could do in response was glare at him.

“Why they’re putting this event on in the busiest part of London i’ll never know.” Felicity commented. The group of 3 slowly made their way through the busy streets of London to the venue in which this weekend’s event was taking place.

“Ahh Lauren I am so excited now!” Felicity screamed with joy as they slowly started to draw nearer and nearer to the large buildings in which there was a large banner on the front which read “Summer in the city 2013”.

“Me too!” Lauren replied with glee.

“Me three!” Paddy agreed joining in with the girls.

“You two are gonna fangirl over Pewds so much aren’t you?” Lauren smirked at her two gamer friends. Felicity nodded excitedly, while Paddy immediately went into ‘camp-mode’.

“Honey, I’ll knock him up with my unadulterated charms before you can even say ‘holy-shit, it’s Pewdiepie’!” he sassed.

Lauren chuckled “Oh, I dunno. I think that Fel stands a pretty good chance.” The shortest of the group blushed the same colour as her hair, as her taller companions snickered at her.

“Shh, guys! Don’t bully me!” She whined in a child-like fashion.

Lauren leant over and pinched her cheek. “Aww, such cutie.”

Felicity huffed and crossed her arms. “I’m not cute; I’ll mess you up.”

The trio slowly advanced toward the entrance at a snails pace, but after three quarters of an hour, they finally made it to the front.

“Tickets,” the guy at eh doors asked them. They flashed him the requested pieces of paper. “Okay- go on in.”

“Right, now there are so many people here Felicity, don’t get lost in the crowds, you’re the shortest out of all of us, and we don’t want to lose you.” Lauren instructed grabbing hold of Felicity’s hand to stop her from bouncing off in her excitement.