Playing Evelyn Chapter 35 Resticted

Fair warning, this one's for more mature audiences so please read with caution.

Chapter 35

Gabriel blinked at me, not moving. “What?” he asked in a quiet voice.

I smiled at his expression. “Don’t stop, Gabriel.” I whispered as I leaned in and kissed him on his jaw. “I love you.”

He pulled back again, his gaze searching mine. “Evie, this is not how I imagined it happening,” he said quietly. “I wanted to make it special for you.” He cupped my cheek with his hand and I turned my head planting a soft kiss on his palm.

“Gabriel, it is special.” I cleared my throat, strong emotions threatening to halt my speech. “The only thing I need is you,” I whispered, blushing a little at the cheesy line but recognizing it as true. I wasn’t quite sure when he’d come to mean so much to me but I couldn’t deny that he did. I didn’t want to deny it.

His eyes softened and his hand moved back to tangle in my hair. “I love you,” he said before leaning forward and kissing me tenderly at first then hungrily.

I moaned in the back of my throat, pushing my hands underneath his shirt and this time, I lifted until he shifted back enough to remove it completely. My eyes crossed as I caught sight of his bare chest, searching over the hard planes of his muscles. “Wow,” I said quietly, unable to take my gaze off of him.

He chuckled, making his abdomen contract appealingly as he placed his finger under my chin, making me look him in the eye one more. “I always knew you wanted me for my body.”

Feeling a little dazed, I felt a goofy grin spread across my face. “Yup,” I said, making him laugh again and I tried to lower my head to watch the effect his laughter had on his abs but he wouldn’t let me. I frowned. “What?”

“If you keep looking at me like that, this isn’t going to last very long,” he said huskily.

I lowered my eyelids halfway and licked my lips, turning my goofy grin into a sensual smile. His breath caught and his gaze was drawn to my lips once more before he moved forward and began kissing me in earnest. His hands roved over me, enticing and arousing, sending tingles of desire through my entire body wherever he touched. He raised my shirt over my head and I lifted my arms eagerly to help, annoyed with any fabric that was keeping us apart.

Once my t-shirt was gone, I moved to kiss him again but he rolled until he was on top of me, straddling my hips. He looked down at me and his eyes took on a glazed look. “You’re so beautiful,” he said looking me in the eye as he spoke the words softly. My heart melted and I felt my cheeks turn red from pleasure and embarrassment.

Stifling the urge to argue with his assessment and list off all my faults, I stayed silent and when he bent down to capture my lips again, I rose off the bed a bit to meet him. His hand moved up my stomach slowly, making my muscles contract and my breathing pick up and when his palm finally settled over my breast, my back arched off the bed, pressing it more firmly against him. He groaned and trailed kisses down my neck and across my collarbone. His other hand wound around my back and unsnapped the fastening of my bra and I felt the material loosen. Suddenly his bare hand was on my breast and I’d never felt so much pleasure in my entire life.

“Evelyn,” he breathed just before his mouth moved further down and captured my nipple. I may let out a very loud moan at the contact but I couldn’t be sure. I was lost in a world with only feelings. There were no sounds as he continued to work my breasts with his mouth and his hands, making me shudder.