He Watches You Getting Ready

Zayn: You're sat at the dressing table in the bedroom, getting yourself ready for a day out with your boyfriend. You notice Zayn has finished getting ready and you can see him stood behind you in the reflection of the mirror, watching you, so you flash him a small smile before returning to putting your mascara on. Out of the corner of your eye you notice him pick up an eye liner, twisting it around in his fingers, taking the lid off and inspecting it, then replacing it on the dressing table before doing the same with a lipstick. You turn your head to the side with a smirk, "Do you want me to do your make up for you Zayn?". He chuckles slightly, "Nah, i'm alright. It just... Seems like a lot of effort,". You shrug, taking a lip gloss now and applying it, "Got to make myself look good for you haven't I?". He sighs, "You always look good. And I know you don't believe me," his thumb caresses your cheek slightly and you smile, "But you do. You don't need all this stuff on."

Niall: You could feel your nerves getting the better of you as you slid yourself into the expensive floor length gown Niall had insisted on buying you as you accompanied him for the first time ever to a red carpet event. "Niall babe," you shout him, "Can you come and help me fasten this up?". You examine yourself in the reflection of the full length mirror, smiling when you can see your boyfriend come up behind you. You shiver slightly at the feel of his hands on your back as he slowly does up the zipper. His eyes don't take his eyes off yours in the reflection as he asks, "Excited?". "Terrified," you correct him, smiling nervously. He rolls his eyes, "Don't be, you'll enjoy it... I promise. And by the way," he kisses your neck, making you catch your breath, "You look absolutely breath-taking,". He doesn't return to watching TV as you do the finishing touches to your hair, instead you catch him watching you in the reflection, seemingly fascinated until you announce that you're ready to go.

Louis: You smile at Louis' groan as you slide out of bed, feeling his hands reaching out and scrambling to try and pull you back, but not quite managing it. "Come back to bed," he whines, and you can feel his gaze on you as you pull of his top that you'd worn to bad, trading it for one of your own more fitted tops, before you glance over at him with a smirk. As irresistible as he looked, topless and pushing himself up onto his elbows, watching you intensely, you shake your head, "You know I can't - I've got stuff to do today." "Cancel it?" he suggests cheekily, throwing you a wink and making you laugh as you pull on a pair of jeans. You ignore him as he flops back onto the bed, an annoyed sound escaping his throat, and you instead make your way over to the dressing table to apply a little bit of necessary make up and to throw your hair up into a messy ponytail. Once you've finished, you make your way back over to the bed, leaning over to give him a kiss before you head off. He tries to deepen it, but you pull away laughing, his groan only fuelling your amusement.

Harry: "Ugh, I give up," you frown, hiding your face behind your hands, and resting your arms on the dressing table. You'd been getting a sudden surge of hate about the way you look recently, saying you looked worn out and hagged and you couldn’t help but agree. "Hey, what’s up?" Harry kneels beside the stool you're sat on, coaxing you to move your hands away from your face. You look sadly into your boyfriends concerned eyes and frown, "Just go out without me yeah? I can't do this,". "What?" he asks taken aback. "Look at me," you turn your attention back to the hated mirror in front of you, scowling at what you see, "I am a mess, the fans are right. Look at the bags under my eyes! They won't go away." "Well I'll just have to try not to keep you up too late then eh?" he teases, squeezing your hip playfully and wiggling his eyebrows at you, successfully making you laugh, "You're beautiful babe, I promise." You lean into his side, sighing slightly more contentedly. "Thanks babe."

 Liam: You stumble, catching yourself on the end of the bed as you struggle to pull on your skinny jeans, earning a laugh from Liam who was lying casually atop the bed covers. "Don't laugh!" you whine, jumping in order to pull the jeans up, "It's not funny - I'm late!" "Oh I assure you it's extremely funny," he chuckles, watching you in amusement. You'd woken up ten minutes earlier and it'd taken you five to realise your alarm hadn't gone off and you were ridiculously late. Liam, instead of reassuring you had taken to watching and laughing at your struggle as you threw on clothes, took them off again (you put your top on inside out), and now as you threw yourself at the dressing table, tossing your hair up into a messy bun and put a bit of concealer under your eyes. You were rushing for the door when Liam calls you, and you turn back finding him stood in the bedroom doorway holding up your bag that you'd forgotten. You rush over to him and quickly kiss his lips, throwing the bag over your shoulder. "Thanks." "No problem, you look lovely," he insists while you roll your eyes, running out the door.

From tumblrrrrrrrrr :D