Chapter 18.

I would like to give props to these wattpaders for their funny and awesome comments!!!:) -

grgina13: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! YOU FINALLY HAD THEM KISS!!! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE, omg i just had a little fan girl going on there, no  big deal, I cant believe it! ahhh they are so going to get together and get married and the twins could be your mainds of honor!

~

carly_bird: is it bad that when it said 'lets give her a round of applause' i read it as ' let's give her a round of applesauce' ?

~

dialol: ok, so istarted readin your book 1hour ago and i'm totally hooked!! it's an amazing book and i have decided to and search for my own Ty because he is so sexy and sweet at the same time *sigh with a dreamy look* !! I AM SO JELOUS OF KOTA!!
And when i read about them FINALLY kissing, i jumped on my bed and started screaming and laughing becasue i was so happy!! my mom ran in my room with a bat saying where is it but i just screamed "THEY KISSED!!"

~

alya05: OMFG ABOUT TIME!!!!!!! I re-read this chapter a dozen times, just cause they finally kissed. i was in a truck with my friend when i read this and when they kissed i screamed 'about time!' and my friend laughed at me about how excited i was over a book. she doesnt read so she dont know.

~

don't forget to follow me on twitter for updaes ahead of time!!! and if i get to 50 followers, i will post sneak peaks for the next chapters!!! @kenziedizzy95

AND NOW!!! BACK TO THE PART YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!

*Drum roll*

*Trumpants!*

*Enter!!*

__________________________________________________________________

It took all of 2 seconds to register what happened, but then when it did, I melted into Ty's arms. His arm quickly moved to wrap around me, while he brought his other hand up and cupped my cheek gently. I felt him smile against my lips, but all too soon he pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. My heart was pounding a hundred miles a minute, and my breath was coming out ragged, but I couldn't seem to open my eyes. I just wanted to re-live that short sweet moment again.

"You don't know.... How long... I've been waiting to do that" Ty whispered, I could hear a smile in his voice.

"Why?"

"Why what?" He asked confused.

"Why did you wait?" I asked, finally opening my eyes and looking up at him, our noses brushing.

"So many reasons... But one of them was, I wanted to wait for the moment. It came 3 times, but every time… It got ruined."

"What about just then?"

"I just thought to myself- screw it" he said chuckling."I wasn't going to let it happen a third time"

"I'm glad you didn't" I whispered.

I closed my eyes again and just enjoyed the moment here with him, then I felt him slowly press his lips against mine again. My heart picked up pace again and tingles shot through me, the feeling made me weak in the knees, but luckily Ty's arm was still around me and held me up. My hands moved from his shoulders, and intertwined behind his neck.