Sammie & Liam - Kiss Me

Watching Twilight and I stole their scene for you Bear;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY GORGEOUS AMAERICAN CHICKAH

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam pulled up outside his house located somewhere deep inside the woods along the country road that connected two towns. It used to be a small church but was renovated by his father a few years ago when they moved into town. They had knocked down the small bell tower, painted the outside cream, and replaced the stain glass windows with normal windows. The church wasn't the typical church with the big graveyard and lots of pews, it was a very small one, making the house not much bigger than a normal, 6 bedroom home.

But today was different then any other day. Today, instead of returning from school alone, he was returning from school with his girlfriend of 5 months, Sammie. It would be the first time she would be meeting his family - definitely not the first time hearing of her, oh no, that number was well into the hundreds - and they both were nervous. It was important to Liam that they got along. Both Sammie and his family meant to world to him, and if they didn't get along, then he wouldn't know what to do.

"Ready?" Liam asked, pulling the key out of the ignition. He looked at Sammie who was staring up at the house in awe. Whenever they met up outside of school, it was normally at Sammie's house as Sammie can't drive. Taking a deep breath, Sammie nodded.

"Yup. Like you said, they're lovely!" Sammie giggled nervously. Liam laughed, shaking his head. Opening the car door, Sammie follow suit, slamming the car door behind her. Locking his car, Liam made his way to Sammie's side, his finger interlocking with hers. Clutching Liam's hand tightly, Sammie walked beside him into the grand house.

The inside was just as extravagant as the outside. The grand arch-shaped front door led straight into the living room. There was a fireplace on the right wall with a flat screen television hanging on the wall above. On the coffee table before the fireplace sat a Sky box, Playstation 4, and a few magazines. The walls were a light peach with a cream carpet and black leather sofas laid out in a thrust audience around the coffee table. Four large speakers sat in the top corners of the back wall indicated a surround sound system hidden somewhere in the room.

Sammie was in awe. The smell of wild berry hit her the second she entered the house. There was a closed door to her left which Liam led her towards. As they walked through, Sammie's eyes widened even more. The kitchen was just as beautiful as the lounge. Purple marble counters with black, shining tops surrounded the purple marble island in the centre. The floor was covered in black and white sparkling tiles. The rest of Liam's family were dotted in the kitchen: his mother, Karen; his father, Geoff; his two older sisters, Ruth and Nicole.

"Guys, this is Sammie. Sammie, this is my family; Karen, Geoff, Ruth and Nicole," Liam smiled. His family smiled at her, glad to finally meet the girl Liam has been talking non-stop about. Sammie smiled back nervously, giving them a little wave.

"Nice to finally meet you!" Karen gushed, placing her knife on the counter and dropping her carrot, wiping her hands on her jeans before walking over to give Sammie a hug. Sammie muttered a 'you too', hugging her back. "As much as I would love to get to know you, why don't we do that over dinner? That way I can focus on the dinner and you get to spend a little time with Liam." She suggested. Liam was quick to agree, guiding Sammie back into the lounge and through the door opposite the front door. This lead to a small box room full of wellingtons and cream-carpeted stairs.

As they made their way upstairs, Sammie's hand stroked the banister delicately, her fingertips barely touching the wood. She didn't realise Liam smiling to himself as he watch her hips sway in her skin-tight jeans that outlined her bum perfectly. Sammie's eyes glanced over the several photos hanging lifelessly on the walls. Each photo was somewhere different; France, Germany, Disneyland, Norway, Scotland, Weymouth.

"And this is my bedroom," Liam said, opening a white door. Liam's room was like the average teenage boys, accept the left wall was nothing but a large window. The rest of the walls were blue. Half of the way to Sammie's right was covered in shelving, from the ceiling to the floors. Each shelf was full, either of books, CDs or DVDs. On the centre shelf was a small CD player, the front panel screen lit up in a blue light.

Opposite Sammie was a black framed bed with a Wolverhampton Wolves duvet and pillow set. The floor was a musty brown carpet covered with odd items of clothing. In the left corner beside the door was a long desk with a 32 inch television and Liam's purple laptop. Sammie didn't really take much in, she went straight to the CD player.

"Let's see what's in there," she muttered to herself, pressing play. She smiled when she heard the familiar chords of Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran floating from the miniature speakers. Liam came up behind her, gently turning her around and placing her hands on his shoulder. Sammie looked at him confused as he wrapped his hands around her waist. She couldn't help but giggle when Liam started to gently sway.

"And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck. I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet," Liam sang softly, his brown eyes locked on Sammie's. Sammie's heart fluttered as she tangled her fingers in his hair, bringing his head down so his lips could meet hers.

"I love you," Sammie murmured against Liam's lips, pecking him twice.

"I love you too," he mumbled, pressing his lips harshly against Sammie's. Sammie kissed back with equal force. Neither were sure who poked their tongue out first, but within seconds Sammie was pressed against the window with Liam's tongue exploring her mouth.

"Sammie! Liam! Dinner's ready!" Karen called. The couple groaned, pecking each others lips briefly before joining Liam's family downstairs. Their cheeks were flushed, and they couldn't fight the smile that was painted on their face the whole evening.