Perfect

**********PLEASE READ THIS**************

First off, I want to say that this IS the spin off between Emma and Beau. You dont have to read Running on the beach at night or Between love & deception to know what will be going on this story. It is going to be totally different than both of those two books.

I have to say that i am REALLY excited about writing this, i just hope that you guys enjoy reading it just as much as i enjoy writing it.

Please, please, please dont forget to comment and vote!! it really motivates me to write more and better for you guys when you do that for me. I LOVE HARSH CRIT. Well, i mean not really but i know its what i need in order to make my stories better and worth reading. So, if you have something to say, dont hesitate in telling me. AND dont worry about hurting my feelings. hehe :)

ONE LAST NOTE----> I know that Running on the Beach at Night & Between Love & Deception had sexual content in it. I am not sure how i feel about putting sexual content in this because it really limits my readers and i dont want anyone to feel uncomfortable while reading this. So, this book will stay pg-13 and i will post adult chapters seperately.

Ps- I have gotten some AMAZING covers from Thatjiggyperson & kpimolly. They are so talented with what they do. SO I want to applaud them for making me such a happy little person! Right now, i think i will stick to the first one that was made for me by Thatjiggyperson and then in a couple of chapters or so, i will start posting them with the chapters, and let you guys vote on which on yall want!!