Chapter 10: scream

Carter awoke the next morning and turned over, only to be met by a curly-haired creature lying beside her. She backed away a small bit before realising it was Harry. What was he doing here? She quickly checked underneath her covers to see if she had clothes on and luckily, she had.

She tried to climb out of bed but she was soon pulled back down. She looked at her wrist to find that she had been tied to Harry. She grunted and sat back on the bed. What did Harry think? That she was going to sneak out? Twat.

She pushed the covers off her and crossed her arms. She looked over at Harry and couldn't help but notice his sexy six pack sticking out from under the covers. She bit her finger in order to stop herself from squealing. Breathe Carter, breathe.

She stood up from the bed once more. She was going to have to pull the ropes off her wrist. She attempted to break the ropes with all of her strength but it was no use. They wouldn't budge. She pulled and pulled and pulled until she heard a very loud thud. She had just knocked Harry off the bed.

Nice knowing you Carter. RIP. Good luck in hell. He is going to slaughter you and put you in a box.

Once Harry hit the floor, his eyes instantly opened as he gazed around at his surroundings. His gaze stopped at Carter, who looked like she had just seen a ghost. He glared at her before standing up quickly.

"What the fuck did you do slut?!" he roared. "I-I-I'm sorry H-Harry, I was just trying to get the rope off my wrist!" she explained, waiting in anticipation for Harry to hit her. "Why did you want the fucking rope off your wrist?!" Harry questioned. "I know this may sound weird but I don't exactly like being tied to a half naked boy!" Carter answered. "Bitch, girls would pay millions just to see me half naked. You should consider yourself lucky." Harry chuckled.

"I'll consider myself lucky when the boys come home and I won't have to deal with you." Carter mumbled to herself. Harry overheard and scoffed. "You don't mean that Carter. You really just want me all to yourself and it's killing you inside because you know that I'll never fall for a piece of shit like you." Harry licked his lips, staring at Carter immensely.

"Ew! That's gross Harry! I have a boyfriend you know! I don't fancy you!" she tried to turn away from him but the rope pulled her back to face him. "You honestly think that fucking tool actually likes you? Trust me; I've known Jake a long time. All he sees in you is a quick shag and then he'll be gone in the blink of an eye." Harry laughed hysterically. "Wrong Harry. Jake is nothing like you." Carter spat.

Harry stepped closer to Carter. "What do you mean like me?" he quizzed, breathing heavily on her. "Unlike you, he doesn't beat up girls and make their lives a misery for the fun of it. He isn't a man-whore who shags any living girl he lays his eyes on." She told him. "Don't pretend you don't love it when I do that Carter. You love getting attention from me. It's probably one of the only times you ever have any physical contact with boys." Harry smirked, chuckling loudly.

Carter went red with fury and before she knew what she was doing, she slapped Harry across the face. After realising what she had done, she backed away, in hope that Harry would ignore her little mistake. He didn't. He threw her onto the floor and kicked her into the gut.

Harry knelt down beside Carter, laughing to himself. "Carter, Carter, Carter. When are you ever going to learn?" he chuckled. Carter groaned in pain and clutched her stomach. "When you don't listen to me you just end up getting hurt." He said, running his hand along her back. She swatted it away and he hit her in the face. He used the rope to his advantage and wrapped it around Carter's neck, choking her viciously.

"Carter, you know what I'm capable of so I would suggest that you don't cross me." He whispered in her ear. She couldn't speak as the lack of oxygen she had was stopping her. She wriggled in Harry's grasp as he continued to choke her for a moment before she couldn't hold her breath any longer and fainted. Harry cut the rope off his wrist and threw Carter onto the floor. He left the room and jogged downstairs.