Chapter 5: Chicken pox and waiting for daddy

Hey guys! This chapter is dedicated to Tans_Sunburn, she was my first commenter and she gave me sort of the idea for this chapter!

In the morning, as usual, phoebe and daisy where the first ones out of bed. They ran down stairs and played on my x box for a while until fizzy got up and helped them get breakfast. At 8, everyone was up except miss teen Lottie and our little princess Nikola.

Lottie came down at 8:30, dressed and ready to go to school and helped with lunches and stuff. At 9, we sent the girls on their quick walk to school and surprisingly, Nikola had called for us or came down stairs. I walked upstairs and into her bedroom where I found her passed out in the crib. Yeh yeh des 4, she shouldn't need a crib but the orphanage told us she feel out of normal beds. ,

Eleanor's pov:

After Louis went upstairs, he said she looked kind of flushed and he was going to go to we her medical records. I walked upstairs into her bedroom and looked down at the poor girl. She wasn't flushed Louis, she was red hot and burning. I picked her up and laid her on the change table, quickly taking off her pjs and checking her pull up. It was wet so I slipped it off and pulls a new one over her hips.

She stirred, sitting up. "Mwommy.. Icky..." She coughed and belt onto me. I bounced her little body an that's when I noticed them. A few pink dots on her neck. All my worries went away, she just had the chickpox. A kid had had thn the other day I guess at the foster home, the girl zayn and Petrie adopted.

Texting Lou and boucing her I said she had the chicken pix and she was fine. He replied with a sign and a smily face.

---

Later that day, Nikola was seated on the floor in the living room coloring in a notebook of lotties that she didn't use anymore. The other girls, were at the table doing homework. Nikola had been sick and cranky all day, hitting and biting me. I had refrained from spanking her or popping her thigh because she was sick and the spots where bugging her.

Walking out into the living room, I found her colouring all over the cream colored walls of my big living room. I gasped and ran to her, taking the marker from her hand. I smacked her hand lightly and glared at her. "No baby girl, no drawing on mummys walls" I said, putting the note book  on the floor and placing her in fornt of it.

She pouted and went back to coloring in the notebook.

Later, at about 4:30, 20 minutes after \I checked on her before, there she was again for the 3rd time coloring on my beautiful walls. I stomped over to her, picking her up and popping her on the bum twice as hard as I could. "What did I tell you little girl?" I growled. SHe cried out and put her little hands on her bum.

I placed her on the time out chair and walked out of the room. She sat, bawling from the to swats...

At 5, Louis walked inside and walked threw the living room, stopping at our baby girl who was almost asleep in the naughty corner. I had filled him in a while ago threw text message and he picked her up, pecked my cheek, waved to the girls and walked upstairs.

(Louis)

"Well, mummy said you were up to no good today baby girl... you know better then to test mummy. \I know you don't feel good, but love, that was bad" She whimpered and started crying as I turned her over my knee. It was the first time I was going to spank her, so I flipped up her skirt but left her panties on.

10 little smacks later, she was curled up on my lap, her bum in between my legs, bawling. I picked her up and stood her in front of me. Her shirt and arms were covered in tears and spit and marker.

I pulled off her panties and dress, leaving her naked in front of me. She didn't mind, she didnt understand yet. If I had done this to the other girls they would have kicked me pretty hard. I got a new pull up, her little legs were crossed, I guess she hadn't wanted a pull up today because of her spots but El said she peed herself 4 times today. I looked at the spot covered body of my baby and slipped the pull up over her light pink bum.

I then went looking threw her closet for something to put on her. I smiled and picked up a baggy black shirt, a pair of stripped black and white leggings and put them on her. (Picture on the side, minus the shoes and hat) I pulled her out of the bun it was in and let it fall down her shoulders. She looked adorable.

I carried her downstairs for dinner. She looked so adorable, I took her outside and took some pictures and sent them to the boys and their wives. I loved my family.

hey hey hey! what did you think? ideas? What should happen next? im sorry for any mistakes, im on a laptop that has a different key board then im used to so its kinda messy. Thanks @Tans_Sunburns for the idea! It was awesome. I hope this was any good! Bye guys! 3 comments, 3 votes for another chapter? xx -Lucy