Chapter 9: dealing with the devil

It was now the day of the boys' departure, and the excitement around the house was overwhelming. Each of the boys were in their separate rooms, packing their clothes. Carter was helping Liam finish packing and he was currently going over everything she had to do while he was gone.

"Make sure you don't skip school! I know Harry has a reputation of doing it and I don't want him to persuade you to do it either!"

"Yes Liam."

"And don't be having Jake over all of the time. Harry's still getting over Lucy and I don't want you being all lovey-dovey with Jake in front of him."

"Yes Liam."

"And please, just listen to what Harry says, yeah?"

"I promise."

The doorbell rang so Carter dashed down the stairs to fetch the door. She gasped when she saw Harry stood in the doorway. "Good morning slut." He murmured, shouldering past her and into the sitting room. She grunted before rejoining Liam in his room.

"It was just Harry." She told him. "Oh I need to tell him something." Liam said. "Could you pack the rest of my t-shirts please?" "Of course." Carter smiled. Liam jogged down the stairs and paced into the sitting room where Harry was.

"Hey Haz." Liam dragged his feet along the floor and leaned against the wall. "Hi LiLi! You excited about going to Ibiza mate?" Harry nudged his mate in the stomach. "Yeah! Thanks again for doing this man." Liam beamed. "No problem dude! I'm more than happy to! Is there anything I need to know? Has Carter got any allergies?" Harry inquired. "Erm...... CARTER! DO YOU HAVE ANY ALLERGIES?!" Liam shouted. Harry chuckled as Carter pounded down the stairs.

"Really Liam? Really?" Carter questioned, narrowing her eyes at her brother. "You have allergies?!" Liam exclaimed. "YES! Nuts, dust, smoke, dairy, fur, glucose, gluten, feathers and unnatural scents!" Carter told him, rolling her eyes. Harry's eyes widened. How can one girl have so many fucking allergies?!

"You're not allergic to any of those things you twat!" Liam chuckled.

"Yeah, I know. I just wanted to see your reaction!" Carter shrugged, once again dashing up the stairs. "There you have it, she's got no allergies!" Liam laughed. "That's a relief! So, she doesn't take any medication or anything, does she?" Harry asked, looking up at Liam. "I give her a tablet everyday to keep her hyper-activity levels down." Liam retorted. "Carter needs tablets to calm her down?! But she's so quiet!" Harry remarked. "The tablets must be working then, eh?" Liam chimed.

"WE'RE GOING TO IBIZA LADS! WOO!" Niall shrieked through the hallway.

"Maybe you should think about giving Niall those tablets too...." Harry mused. "We do! They don't affect him in any way whatsoever..." Liam replied, earning a howl of laughter off Harry.

"That's about all you need to know I think. Just call me if you think of something else when we're gone." Liam said. "Cool." Harry put his hands behind his head and sat back. "Right, I'm going to finish packing." Liam announced, patting Harry on the back and leaving the room.

* * * * *

"That's the last bag boys." Louis exhaled. Liam and the boys had just finished putting all of their bags in the car.

Louis turned to Carter and pulled her in for a massive hug, squeezing her tightly. "You know Lou; I'm going to really miss you squeezing my eternal organs." Carter mumbled into his shirt. Louis chuckled and kissed her cheek. BYE CARTER!" he roared as he ran into the car.

Niall ran out of the house and picked Carter up. "WE FOUND CARTER IN A HOMELESS PLACE!" he yelled as he held her up in the air. "Shh Niall!" Carter giggled. He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. "See you in three weeks Carter! I love you!" he grinned. "I love you too Niallers!" Carter smiled.