Chapter 5: your gonna catch a cold, from the ice inside your soul

It was now Monday, and Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall had just arrived at college to sort out their trip to Ibiza. Liam was somehow worried about going on the trip, as he did not want to leave Carter alone for three weeks, especially since she's been acting so strange lately. What if she began to cut herself again?

"Liam, have you filled out the Health and Safety form?" the teacher questioned.

"Yes sir. Can I ask you a question?" Liam spoke.

"Of course."

"Would there be any way my sister Carter would be able to come on the trip?"

"How old is she?"

"16."

"I'm afraid not Liam. It's strictly over 18's."

"But sir, you don't unders-"

"I understand that Carter is old enough to take care of herself. Now, I must go. Goodbye Liam."

"Bye sir."

Liam sighed and sat down. What was he going to do now?

'We can collide!

We can collide!'

Hazza Calling.

"Hello?"

"LIAM!"

"What's up Harry?"

"Hai."

"Is that all you want to say?"

"Erm... kind of. I'm bored."

Suddenly, Liam thought of an amazing idea.

"Um.... Harry?"

"Yeah buddie?"

"Could you maybe.... Watch Carter for me while the boys and I are gone?"

"Of course Li Li."

"Thanks so much mate! We'll talk later, yeah?"

"Cool! TTYL!"

Liam put his phone down, beaming.

"LIAM!" an Irish accent screamed in Liam's ear, causing him to jump with the fright.

"Niall you idiot!" Liam chuckled, slapping Niall playfully on the arm, earning a giggle of his Irish friend. Louis and Zayn marched into the room also, both of them with sulks on their faces.

"I don't like you anymore!" Louis pouted, stomping his foot.

"I don't like you either!" Zayn huffed, crossing his arms. Niall and Liam decided to ignore Louis and Zayn's childish behavior, as it is a regular occurrence between the two.

"What are you going to do about Carter?" Niall quizzed, turning back to Liam.

"It's all sorted." Liam grinned.

"How?" Niall inquired, gazing at the older boy.

"Harry told me he'll watch her." Liam retorted.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Niall asked, biting his lip.

"What are you talking about?" Liam queried, slightly confused.

"I mean, he is Harry Styles." Niall said, putting emphasis on Harry's name. Liam rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Don't worry Niall. I highly doubt Carter would fancy anyone like Harry!" Liam laughed.

But he was oh so wrong. Even though Harry caused Carter a horrendous amount of pain every day, she couldn't help but find him tremendously attractive. Like, who wouldn't? With those chocolate brown curls that fall perfectly on his head, those green and blue eyes, and that smile, which lights up every room along with those adorable dimples.