HalfBreeds

Hi I'm Jinx, this is the first story i've uploaded on here so feedback would be nice, if no-one is reading it and its terrible i don't want to embarrass myself by uploading rubbish....

:3

mmmkay, enjoy, I hope ........

~~CHAPTER 1~~

"Everywhere we go,"

"Everywhere we go,"

"People always ask us,"

"Who we are,"

"Who we are,"

"And where we come from,"

"So we tell them,"

"So we tell them,"

"We're Long Hill School"

"And if they can't hear us,"

"And if they cant hear us,"

"WE SHOUT A LITTLE LOUDER!"

"If you kids shout any louder, I'll kick you all off the bus right here, right now!" Murphy, the burly head instructor, cut in before a new verse had chance to begin.

Immediately the noise stopped, No-one ever argued with Murphy, ever. He was an ex-marine and strict as hell. When he was satisfied the noise levels had been reduced, he nodded his head and turned back around in his seat.

It didn't take long for the general noise to pick up again, 15 excited teenagers going on a camping trip aren't exactly easy to keep quiet.

"Sir, I really need a piss" One student called to the front of the bus, he was a cheeky boy of about 16, with a cheesy grin permanently plastered across his face.

"You watch your language when you're talking to me, George,"

"Sorry Sir," He replied "I er... I need the toilet"

The two boys sat closest to George snickered, and he glared at them.

"We're stopping for lunch in about 25 minutes mate. You'll have to hold it until then, or do you want a nappy?" He spoke the last part sarcastically

"No sir"

George sat back down in his seat and continued glaring at the boy sat next to him.

"Something funny, Jack?" he asked sarcastically

"No, no. Nothing, just something Matt said,"

"Whatever,"

Matt leaned across the aisle at the mention of his name.

"Any idea where we're actually going?"

"I dunno, but i didn't bring a raincoat, hope we don't get too wet" George replied

Jack and Matt burst out laughing.

"That's what she said"

****

30 minutes later and the excited gaggle of teens were huddled in a group around their mentors.

"Okay, so we all meet back here in about 20 minutes," Mr. P shouted over the racket for the 5th time but, as usual, no-one was listening.