This Is What You Call: "Must Read" - Five

This Is What You Call: “Must Read

August 25, 2011

The Brotherhood of Vengeance written by CereabralAssassin

--- This psychological thriller starts off with Jace Anaheim, the son of billionaire Jeffrey Anaheim. In this epidemic without room for purging, Jace is about to undergo the wrath of family secrets on his journey of discovering himself. Sometimes too much truth can break a person. Maybe kill. What Jace knew his whole life is about to change, and maybe, just maybe he isn't the only or true heir. But time is ticking when he found out he has only a short period of time to live due to his new found health casualty. Or was that a set up as well? This story can be true or false; the real challenge is if you as a reader can keep up.

The Replacement Girlfriend written by AubreyEatsHearts

--- Chase Evans may be a notorious playboy, but he’s always known he’d fall hopelessly in love one day. So when he meets Spanish beauty LaCienega [lassie-anna-ga] Perez and falls head over, he knows for sure she’s what he’s always been waiting for. Except LaCienega is already engaged by the time he meets her and to none other than his childhood best friend Jace Waite who Chase hasn’t seen since high school graduation. Meanwhile, he meets Krislynn Reimer who has a strange attraction for bad boys and imperfection. She's not interested in the pretty boys who are complete jerks like he is. She wants the real bad boys, the ones with addiction problems, family problems, money problems, woman problems, any problems! It’s her favourite hobby to take them home and put a Band-Aid over their hearts and nurse them back to health. Except when they make a full recovery, they always abandon her and always in the cruellest ways. The two utterly can't stand each other so how in the world did Chase end up as Krislynn's boyfriend and how in the world did Krislynn end up as Chase's maid?

My Sister's Husband written by BigBewbs

--- When your sister gets everything leaving you behind nothing... Over the years it leaves you with a bitter taste at the tip of your tongue. When a wild party ends up Nora with not only her sisters expensive wedding dress, BUT also her sisters soon-to-be husband... Things take a swan dive for the worst.

Love Untold written by hmmcghee

--- Love can be found just about anywhere, if you look hard enough. Chrissie finds love in the least likely of places...her husband, a man she'd never met before the morning she discovered him on her couch. Suffering from an unusual bout of amnesia, Chrissie slowly comes to accept this man in her life. Love, marriage and life had never been more sweeter for two people. However...life isn't the most accommodating of house guests. (Mature people)

A and D written by fallenbabybubu

--- He's a jock. I'm not. He's popular. I'm not. He's good-looking. I'm not. And have I mentioned that we're the best of friends? So he loves me... as a friend. Too bad, because I don't just love him... I'm in love with him. --Dakota Evans

____________

Dakota's sarcastic, Aaron isn't.

Aaron's a morning person, Dakota most definitely is not.

Dakota's a nerd, while Aaron's a jock.

Aaron loves High School, while Dakota thinks nothing about school is cool.

Who would've thought that these two people are the best of friends?

Not many people are happy, that's for sure.

Being in love is hard.

Being in love with your best friend is harder.

Being in love with your best friend who is in an entirely different clique in High School is the hardest.

Waist-Deep in WalMart written by XxSkater2GirlxX

--- "As I sat on the toilet, I realized how badass I was being. First of all, I (kind of) broke into Walmart; Second, I was (kind of) plotting to steal toilet paper; and third, I was doing all this while a hurricane was brewing outside."

Ellie wanted a quick trip to Walmart to buy some toilet paper for her mom. A minute in, a minute out. Instead, she got locked in. With her secret love, of course.

~

Dear Readers,

I know, i know. I suck at updating. I may just say this every update I even do cause I never really do update. But I do love the time cause I get to find more and more stories to add on here. I hope I just don't run out of this to say to you guys. I was tongue-tied to make little comments before the Description, gosh, I'm losing my grip on things! Please send in more stories in to my inbox and I'll read them when I'm not online. Thanks for fanning and voting, and reading the "Must Read" stories (Voting, etc. them too.) I love helping people, and if you want a story out there, see if it is good enough for others to read. Give it a go. Send me a link. I love reading new things.

Look up Don't Blink by James Patterson, by the way, at any local bookk store. It is a great book and James Patterson is an incredible writer.

Love, MR-Entertainment