I Love You (Cute Imagine)

#Imagine
You and Austin were going to New York for his interview.

"Austin wake up! We are going to be late!" You failed on waking him up. Again.

"Babe... We still need to eat breakfast!"

Nope. Didn't wake him up.

Hmm. How about...

"Babe..." You coo in a in a low voice getting closer to him. When you are close to you brush your lips against his. He just licks his lips.

Well then,

You intertwine your lips and start moving them, his eyes shoot open and he moves his lips against yours too. They move in sync until you pull away breathless and he pouts.

"You should wake me up like this more often babe."

"Maybe, i should" you smirk.

"Now get up! Get ready, ill be making breakfast."

----

Two arms wrap around you.

"Hey Austy, finally!"

"I woke up thanks to this Beautiful girl, i think her name was (y/n) , something like that."

"Oh really?"

"Yea, really..."

Austin start trailing kisses down your neck. You let the pan of French toast down, turn around and wrap your arms around his torso. Your lips connect.

" (y/n) , I love you," this was the first time he says this well second but he was drunk so you didn't take it seriously. "We've been through so much and I've hurt you many times but you Stay. No matter what, you stay. When no one else was there for me, you were, and i just wanted to appreciate and thank you for everything you've done."

"Austin, I love you so so much and i also want to thank you for being there for me as well."

You smile and he returns it.

"(Y/n), I think something is burning."

"Oh God, its the French toast!"

~~~~~
Made by amanda panda ! Not me