Part 2: Judgement Day, and an unexpected visitor.

In the next few minutes, Kyle stood beside me, his arm wrapped around my waist securely, both of us waiting for the gods to arrive.

I felt like I had been called to the headmaster's office. I knew I was in trouble, yet I was scared about what punishment lay ahead.

I looked up at him several times, but he was staring straight ahead of him, not even blinking. I looked back down sheepishly.

The wind was still going, blowing like a hurricane. I didn't know about Kyle, but I was freezing. Humans couldn't take these temperatures! I was only in a shirt in jeans to be fair, but maybe that's why Kyle was standing with his arms around me. Maybe he was trying to heat us up.

 A loud crack of thunder broke me out of my trance, and I looked up to the lit sky. The dark clouds were beginning to part, creating almost a pathway to blue skys. Light streamed from the crack, and some shadowy figures began to lower themselves to the ground.

They just looked like blobs from a distance, but the closer they grew to the ground, the more they started to look like actual shapes. Kyle gripped his hold around me, and I tensed. Was this them? Had the gods arrived? I thought so.

As the blobs of clouds reached the ground, they emerged into three human figures.

It was them.

A large man in the middle was dressed in a silk robe like Kyle had described, also wearing gladiator sandals and holding a large golden spear. He had smoothed back brown hair, and blue piercing eyes. He had a high structured nose, and a chiselled jaw. He also had very defined dimples.

 Two other men stood beside him, one on each side. The man on his right had long blonde hair, while the man on his left had almost spiky black hair. They both wore almost the same thing, both wearing robes and sandals, but they each wore a leather belt around their waist. The man on the right had blue threaded through his, while the man on the left had red threaded through his. The tall man's in the centre was gold.

"Zeus," Kyle greeted and bowed slightly.

The man in centre nodded and waved his hand to raise him back to standing. "As you were Kyle." He then looked over to me, and smiled warmly. "Who do we have here?"

"This is Jessica O' Donnell," Kyle introduced for me as I smiled shyly.

"Hello," I said quietly.

Zeus smiled back. "I would rather say it is nice to meet you Jessica, but really it is slightly a problem. I apologise."

"It's ok," I replied, feeling my face heat up and my palms grow sweaty.

"These are my fellow gods, Hades and Poseidon." He introduced me to the two men on either side of him.

The man with the blonde hair, Hades, smiled while the black haired man, Poseidon, nodded.

"Now Kyle, care to explain what's happened and why we have to reveal ourselves?" Zeus asked.

"It's my fault," Kyle shook his head, "I take complete blame your majesty."

"He doesn't mean that," I said quickly but Kyle shh'ed me.

"I, revealed myself to Jessica here Zeus, because my desire got in the way of my sensibility. I wasn't as strong willed as I thought I was when I met her."

I watched Zeus and the others carefully, waiting for their reaction.

"When did you do this?" Zeus asked.

"A few minutes ago." Kyle replied, the shame seeping through him.

"What do you think of what he has told you Jessica?" Hades asked.