Chapter 18 What she means to Him

Chapter 18

What she means to Him

Sebastian’s POV

Laying her down on the stone bench…. Milady’s soul gives off a rich fragrance, aa…. Any demon will surely go mad to have a taste of this high quality soul of hers. I lightly caressed her face and lay my head on her chest…. Listening to her faint heartbeat.

“Ojou-sama….”

I do not intend to have a taste but my malicious, selfish, cunning and calculating side told me to have at least taste her blood as a compensation of being her butler so…. I licked her neck and I’m not that prepared on the reaction of my body… my eyes glowed red, slowly I dipped my fangs on her and indulge myself at the taste of her blood….. Her body yelped and moaned pain I covered her mouth….. I have to stop or else I will drain all of her blood, I licked away my lips to brush away excess amount of blood.

“Wake up soon, My Sakura.”

*flashback

Morning after rescuing her from Quentin…….

“H-How did you do that?”

“As a butler of the Rosenburg family, what would I do if I can’t even restore the mansion in a jiffy?”

“I will need some servants.”

“I’ll go look first thing in the afternoon for now……”

I carried her inside right straight in her room’s bathroom.

DISCLAIM ER: THE FOLLOWING DIALOGUES CAME FROM Lady of the Knight by TORI PHILLIPS iniba-iba ko lang ‘yung ibang scenes…….

“Take off your clothes.”

Fury almost choked Sakura. “Don’t you have shame? How could I----“

Sebastian snapped his fingers. “Hurry squirt before the water cools.”

Sakura pursed her lips. “You want me to strip naked while you stand there watching me?” He appeared to ponder the question.

He crossed his arms across his chest. “I will not just watch I’m going to give you the most thorough scrubbing of your life. Now for the love of warm water, will you please undress--- or shall I do it for you? ”

“Alright! Alright! Turn around I can go on the tub myself.”He did what she told.

Taking a deep breath, she stepped into the tub. Sebastian crossed the tub in two strides and pushed her into the water. “Mmfffgb….!”

“Hold still.”

She opened her mouth to say something but stopped when she saw him lathering his hands with soap. With a snort she turned away from him. He scrubbed her neck and shoulders. Rinsing her back he saw a number of purple bruises staining her fair skin. He touched one place lightly and gritted his teeth when she flinched. His mind clouded with anger at the sight of her mistreatment.

Sebastian sighed and added more oil of roses to the bath water. He scrubbed one of her arms with a small brush.

“Did you kill him?”

“That vermin has nothing to do with you now. You need not fear him.” He murmured softly. Slowly she turned around. Sheen of tears over her eyes.

Sebastian dipped a soft cloth into the water, soaped it then gently held her chin between his thumb and forefinger while he washed her face. “I promise to never betray you, never lie to you and never leave your side until the day you fulfilled your wish..Because I am your butler. Bend over and close your eyes.”