The Innocence of a REJECT

The Innocence of a Reject

When I First talked to you, you told me you loved me and been wanting me for a long time but was just too scared to tell me. We were Juniors in High School now. You were Damien Jones the most popular but sweetest guy in school and I was just a Student who went to the school. I’ve always had a crush on even since freshman year even though you didn’t notice me. I was ecstatic to find out you had a crush on me too. I went home gloating and on Cloud Nine. I went to sleep at night smiling knowing that when I get to school in the morning I was going to see you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking to the School in the morning was the best morning ever to me. Seeing you gave me a welcoming feeling. When I step in the corridors, you are nowhere to be found. I suspected that you were just running late to school like all the rest of the popular kids are. So, I continue to walk to my locker and meet up with my friend. While talking to Elisa for somewhat hour, I feel a piece of paper being slipped into my hand by an unknown person. When he walks away, I unfolded the piece of paper to read a note saying:

“Meet me in the Janitor’s Closet I want to talk to you  -Damien

I was beaming with joy. I couldn’t wait to find out what he wanted to talk to me about. Since me and Elisa didn’t have first period together, it was easy for me to get away. After telling Elisa I’m going to class, I walked straight to the janitor’s closet to meet up with Damien.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

When the bell started to ring notifying everyone that class is starting, I made my way to meet Damien. Stepping into the dark janitor’s closet, I became worried that Damien wasn’t going to come. Until the light was switched on and I seen the most beautiful face ever to be seen. I was about to start talking when Damien cut me off by connecting his lips with mine. His lips tasted sweet. However, there was something off about the kiss but I ignored the feeling and continued to kiss him. The kiss started to become heated as our kiss became more passionate and filled with lust and need. My thoughts were suddenly cut off by the hands roaming up my shirt and tugging on it. I broke away from the kiss and said “Do you think we should be doing this right here right now?”. He gently rubbed my cheeks and said “Please I’ve been waiting for this for a long time”. After seeing his face, I couldn’t resist and He took off my clothes while I took of his. I never thought I would lose my virginity on the janitor’s closet but feeling his member become hard and move in and out of me was just amazing and I couldn’t stop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting home from school, I just couldn’t stop  reminiscing on how gentle and rough Damien was and how hard I made a person. After remembering the events, I finally fell asleep excited about the next day to come.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Next walking into through the corridors of my high school, the first person I seen was my only best friend. She looked up and smiled. I was dying to tell Elisa what happened yesterday. “‘Elisa guess what?’ “‘What?’” “I lost my V-card yesterday”. “AHHHHHHHHHH SERIOUSLY? Tell me everything.” Just the next hour before class start I told Elisa what happened yesterday. “OMG I’m mad at you for losing it in a janitor’s closet but I’m happy that you lost it to your crush.” As the bell rung for class Elisa told me she’ll meet 2nd period. As I started to take my textbook out for class, a very tall shadow was standing behind me. I turn to find the Greek God that made me feel amazing yesterday. But today the love in his eyes weren’t there like yesterday. I was about to say something when he cut me off and said “ I hope you’ve had a fun day yesterday because that’s going to be the last of us.” If their is a time where we can ask the gods a question my question would be “Can you hear your heart break into millions of pieces?” because that is exactly how I felt. Before I could say anything back he stalked down the hall to his class. However, I stayed there and cried my eyes out. Thinking about how all the events that just recently occurred and thinking to myself how I  was so retarded for letting him take my virginity. After thinking so much I decided I know what needed to be done.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As I started to walk on the school’s roof, I thought about my situation one more time and realized that I was destroyed. Before I walked closer to the edge, I talking to myself in my head of how I changed just with the decisions of my innocence. As I stood on the edge, I realised that this is a story of a girl who went from Ms. Happy to being wrecked. That this story is about the Innocence of a REJECT.

And then I jumped.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don’t judge I NEVER wrote a poem like this and I hope you guys like the poem and as always Vote, Comment, Fan !

-TDB ♬