Chapter 9

People, I love you all my fabulous readers.  SOOOOO MUCH!  You have no idea how much it means to be to get lots of reads and how excited I get when people comment!  So please!  PLEASEEE!  Comment!  Vote!  Promote!  PLEASE!  Thanks!  LOVE YALL!

*Halle’s POV*

                I awoke to the sound of sharp rapping on wood.  I pushed myself up, only to realise that my face plastered awkwardly and uncomfortably against a leather seat.  I yawned and stretched, ignoring the constant knocking at the door. 

                Wait.  What the hell?  I opened my eyes wide and looked around.  Where am I?  I looked around the large room, which had high vaulted ceilings and cement floors, common in loft apartments.  The room was furnished fashionably, but definitely for a bachelor, equipped with a leather sofa, recliners and a massive television.  Suddenly it dawned on me, I was at Mr. Connelly’s.  Shit. 

                The knocking continued, getting faster and harder by the minute, whoever was there was obviously impatient.  I stood up from the couch, my skin peeling off the leather seats.  I suddenly felt very bare in my regular boxer short and tank top pyjamas.  Should I answer the door?  I don’t live here.  But then I would have to go wake him up.  In his bedroom.  I shook up the idea and walked over to the door.  As I opened it, I came face to face with a very surprised and aggravated looking woman. 

                “What the hell?” her face scrunched up as she pushed her way into the apartment. “Who the hell are you?”

                She was a tall, skinny, brunette with angry green eyes that were giving me a vicious glare.

                “Look at you!” her eyes scanned my attire. “You slept here!  YOU SLEPT HERE!” her voice kept getting louder and louder.

                I froze, my jaw dropping, my eyes expanding every second.  What did she want?  Who was she?  I backed up and put my hands up defensively, not sure what to say.

                “No, that’s not what…” I tried to speak but she cut me off.

                “You little skank…” she hissed. “You’re sleeping with MY boyfriend!  How old can you be?  Seventeen?  Oh my god, my boyfriends a pedophile!  You little slut, probably sleeping with him for grades!” she gave me a shove towards the couch and noticed my bags. “What you little whore, you’re moving in?  God!” she cried and gave me one last shove, that sent me toppling over the armrest of the couch. 

She continued rambling under her breath, but I was only able to catch every few words.  She was obviously mad at herself for ever dating someone as hot and sweet as Mr. Connelly.  From what I could hear, she knew there had to be something wrong with him.

                “Listen ma’am it’s not like that…” I was about to explain when I noticed a very tired looking Mr. Connelly come into the room, obviously wondering what all the yelling was about.

                I had to force myself not to let my jaw drop at what I saw.  There was Mr. Connelly, the hottest and youngest teacher in our school, standing in front of me, in his boxers.  I knew half the girls in my school would die to be in my position and although I thought he was good-looking, this definitely wasn’t my ideal situation.

                With only his boxer’s on, you could see almost everything.  You could see all the muscles in his chest and arms, a tattoo easily noticeable on his right hip.