Book genres

Romance:

Humor: joke book! ;P

Funniest Joke Book Ever! Includes: Blonde Jokes, Riddles, Short Stories And Other Random Funny Things!!!!

Scifi: green eyes

Some people are afraid of monsters...Some people are afraid of spiders...and some people are afraid of the dark. But here, people are afraid of green eyes...

What happens when the world seems to stop? In a time zone where no one has a brain, or self control. Green eyes flashing everywhere, nothing stopping them. Until there comes a group of people, who try finding a way to stop it. Maybe they will win the war, or die trying?

Fantasy:

Ally moved from Georgia to Kentucky in the middle of the school year and she believes her life is totally over!But when she uncovers a secret about herself and her family her she might just realize that it is only the beginning. What will happen with this very curious girl in an extremely exciting habitat?

Horror: my dead girlfriend

The story goes back in ancient times..

when people believed in ghosts , vampires , witches and zombies,

when people used to live in small houses in the thick dark forests of Harts..

there were dangerous creature roaming all around the forests at dark..

she was a common girl like the others,

then she discovered a guy with some special powers..

she realized as the time passed that she was in love..

but what could happen now? because she is dead

Read to know more!