An Unexpected Visitor

Molly's POV

Niall's pissed at me. After my confession on the bus, he left the room and has barely spoken to me since other than the necessary conversations.

I must've really messed up. 

"And give it up for One Direction! Come on out boys." I watched from the front row as my 4 closest friends walked out from backstage. Louis, Liam, Harry, and Zayn walked out, leaving me confused. 

Where's Niall?

As everything settled down a bit and the 4 boys were in a line, the murmurs because louder and a chant started up soon after that.

"Niall! Niall! Niall!"

I saw Liam give me a warning glance with pleading eyes as Zayn pointed his index finger at me to gesture for me to come up. I looked towards Harry, but he had the same pleading look as Liam did. I sighed quickly before handing my wristlet to Lou before walking up to the gate. 

My legs started to feel numb when I started to feel all the flashing lights coming from not only the stage, but the digital cameras of little girls.

"What?" I questioned, but feeling myself trembling as I was beyond my comfort zone.

"Awe your face is red!" Louis cooed and patted my head, but I quickly slapped his arm away.

"Where's Niall?"

"He won't come out of his dressing room," Zayn spoke up and patted my shoulder.

"We tried getting him out, but nothing worked!" Liam bowed his head.

"Why didn't you just break the door down?"

"Well the fine would've been kind of high and-" My eyes grew wide as I processed Louis' words.

"So you're saying that you would rather have 4 members in One Direction on this stage instead of paying a little fine?" I shook my head in shame and headed towards backstage, coming to the conclusion that they wanted me to help Niall come out.

As I walked into a big room with a bunch of different people, my focus started to slip away. I mean- okay so there was a cookie table on the left side, a brownie table to the right side, and a cake table in front of me. I grabbed a plate, stacked it up with all three desserts and then walked to the back.

"Miss?" I asked a lady standing to the side. I watched her perk up and direct her attention to me instead of the phone in her hand. "Do you know where the dressing rooms are? My friend Niall won't come out and he's supposed to be on stage right now." I watched her faced turn into an uneasy one as she pointed down the hall. I thanked her quickly before jogging down the corridor.

I passed a couple doors but soon came to a stop in front of a door with a star that said 'Niall Horan.' I took a deep breath before slamming my knuckles on the wooden piece.

"Niall James Horan," I screeched loudly. "Get out here right this instant."

I heard a couple movements before I heard a muffled, "No."

"Open this damn door right now," My knuckles hit the wooden door even harder, making my fist feel a bit numb. I heard a loud sigh, but the door handle didn't budge when I tried to turn it.

"Just go away, Molly."

I sighed in defeat, thinking that I'm probably the last person Niall wants to see right now. I slid down a wall as an older man came walking down the hall with a couple brooms in his hand.

"Sir?" The man looked at me and stopped. "Can you open this door? A friend of mine is sort of not talking to me and it's incredibly important."

The man took a look at the star on the door and gave me a look, "I can't do that, ma'am."