Secret Streets & Secret Love

*~Cheyenne's POV~*

I opened my eyes. I wasn't sure what I was but I could feel my hands, feet, arms and legs but no fingers and toes. I felt rather heavy, also.

I raised my head up and looked around. I was lying by a river. But when I looked at my body, something just didn't look right... I had four hooves, a tail and a horses body. There was something seriously wrong with this picture.

I stood up, wobbling on my new legs. My eyes adjusted to the bright green scenery and sunlight reflecting off the ripples of the water. I walked over to the water and looked at my reflection. My coat was a gray and white pattern. My mane and tail was white and a perfectly shaped black star between my eyes.

I bowed my head and started drinking the cool, crisp water as it raced by.

"There one is!" A boy said. "Huh?" I questioned looking up. I could talk. I wasn't sure if anyone could hear me or not but I could hear myself.

They rode up closer on their horses, ropes in hand. "Wait a minute." I said. "Don't worry, sweetie. We're not going to hurt you." The boy with blond hair said moving closer. I backed up slowly as they moved closer. My back hooves hit the water and I knew I couldn't back up much more.

They slung their ropes and they landed around my neck. "No! I'm not going with you!" I protested firmly pulling against their grip. "Don't worry. We're taking you where there's more like you." The man said. "I don't wanna go with you! I wanna go home!" I replied pulling on their ropes more. They urged their horses onward. I reared and fought as they tried to pull me.

*~Normal POV~*

The more Cheyenne fought, the more tired she got. Finally, she gave up and walked with them, instead of against them.

 The miles stretched on and so did the hours.

 Finally, they reached what looked like a camp. A boot camp no less. She didn't like the looks of it, either.

They lead her in the gates. Horses marched by and the sound of cracking whips filled the air. She searched the herd of horses as they marched on. "Help me!" She cried out. No one answered.

"Stop the line-up!" A man yelled. The horses stopped instantly. As the dust settled, she seen a black stallion with a man on his back about a football field away from them.

The man urged him to gallop over to them. As they approached, she seen a scar on the stallions eye. She was shocked at how odd it looked. It was shaped almost like a lightning bolt.

"You've brought back a beautiful creature this time." The man praised the men who was holding the ropes around her neck. "You're my two best hunters." He said looking her in the eyes. "I don't want to be here!" She said. The black stallion snorted. She chomped her teeth at him angrily. He pawed his left front foot at her.

She tossed her head and started pulling against the ropes. "Let me go! I don't belong here!" She said fighting as they tried to pull her back. The black stallion reared up and let out a powerful, echoing neigh.

She stopped and looked at him. "Let me tell you something, missy," he started sternly. "You're going to be here and you're going to like it! You're going to obey what you are instructed and you will learn who you are and where your place is. The time to start, is now." He finished firmly. Cheyenne snorted at him annoyed. "I don't know what happened to me, but this is not my home. This is not who I am and I ''will'' go home." She argued. He stomped his foot again. "This is your home, now." He said harshly. She laid my ears back at him.

"Put her in the barn. She's going to be a fighter." The man on his back said. He pulled the reins and he and the stallion galloped off. The boy and man holding her started towards a large barn.