16. Apple Lady

HEY LAST TIME I FORGOT TO EVEN PUT THIS ON IT. IDK WHY LOL. WELL THANKS FOR READING!!

*I WILL UPDATE EVERY MONDAY AND THURSDAY UNTIL I START SCHOOL, THAN IT WILL CHANGE.*

STAY BEAUTIFUL AND FANGIRL ON!!~~C

**********Amily's P.O.V***********

I woke at the usual time. It was raining and thundering. Molly got scared and slept beside me. I petted her. I didn't have to work so it was a lazy day. I put on sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Yesterday after the ball that ended at 12. Kyle took me home. I had a fun time meeting his friends. I also thought I saw Aiden but I guess I was wrong. It was a bit dark in there. I may have thought I saw him. It was like my mouth spoke first before I could even think that I was still mad at him.

I went downstairs. I got like a months food supply and took it to my room. I was not thinking on doing anything to day. I put on a Doctor Who marathon. My favorite show ever. I really wish I was British.

After 5 hours of watching Doctor Who and eating my feels up. I about ate all the food I brought up to my room. I turned off my TV and just got on my laptop. Had to dig for it under my bed. The last time I got on it did not turn out good. That's why it is down there.

I promised myself not to ever look at it but I don't care anymore. What can Ashley and her crew of sluts do to me now? They have done enough just like Aiden.

I dust my laptop off. I had to dig again for the charger. I am sure there is like everything down there. I saw my long lost iPod. I thought I lost that in the beach so I got a new one.

I turned the laptop on. I typed in my password. The home screen was a picture of Leah and I. I quickly put a different home screen. I liked the new one. It was picture of Molly. It was the only picture that didn't have Leah in it. This laptop is old.

I wanted to go on the Internet but I was going slow as a turtle. I put my head back. I guess this means a trip to the Apple store. I will have to change so much for my lazy day.

I took a quick shower and did all the stuff you do in the morning. I put on some toms and a fancy shirt for once in a life time. I put on skinny jeans. You can't leave with out them.

I got into my range rover. It had stopped raining. Well for now it had. I parked close to the entrance. It would make my day if I did not have to encounter anyone. I looked around making sure I didn't see anyone familiar. I got out of the car. I felt my hands sweating. I felt like a spy but this time the spy is being chased.

Last time I came here. It was the worst day ever. I walked/ran to the mall. I finally found the Apple store.

I went up to the register. There was a blond girl with her back to me."Hi, I am looking for a laptop."

"Yeah. Sure I will be with you in a bit." She said to me. I looked around the store while waiting for her to finish doing whatever she was doing.

"Sorry about that I-." She stopped mid sentence. I turned back around. It was the girl Kyle likes. "Sorry. I just thought I had seen you before." I really wanted to just run out the door.

"I think I have seen you too." I said to her which made her look a bit sad. She thinks I am with Kyle.

"The laptops are over here." I followed her. I looked at all of them but I could not tell the difference.

"Which one should I get? They all look the same."

"Some are newer than others." She pointed out. "This one is the newest." She pointed at one at the very end.

"I'll take this one."

"Okay come with me. It will just take a bit." She began typing in stuff. I took a bit more time to look at her closely. Her eyes were greenish. She was really pretty even in her uniform.

"Do you know Kyle?" Again I spoke without thinking.

"Umm..yeah. Is he your boyfriend?" She looked at me.

"No. We are good friends ever since we were little. I like someone else."

"Oh. I am sorry to ask."

"It is okay." I handed her my credit card and finished paying. I said bye to her and headed to my car. I face palmed myself remembering that I didn't even look at her name tag.

"Amily! Amily!" I turned around and was bombed with hugs from Katie and Nadia.

"Hey! It nice to umm..see y'all." This was really awkward. I pulled away from the hug.

"You look really cute. Katie and me are getting a new wardrobe. Want to join?" I didn't know what to do.

"Sure. Let me just go put this in my car." The laptop was a bit heavy.

"Sure we will wait for you here." They both sat on a table. I put it in the trunk of the car and locked it up.

I walked back. They got up quickly picking up there bags.

"We are burning day light, Amily. Hurry up." I rushed up to them. I don't see how they can buy all that stuff and still be shopping with all those bags. They ended up getting a buggy for all there bags.

"Let's go into Victoria's secret." Katie said excited. I was basically following them everywhere. I had bought some stuff but not as much as them.

"I really need a bikini. Amily, with that body of yours. You will make the boys droll. Come on pick out one. There all cute." Nadia kept looking at the bikinis. I never liked them at all. I couldn't believe she said I had a nice body.

"Ohhhh..look at this one." Katie pulled out a aqua blue bikini. It was really pretty. Katie put it against my body. "You need to get this." She put it in my arms. I looked at it and I really wanted to get it. I did not let myself think twice and got it. I knew I would regret it.

We put our stuff to pay."Yes she got it. We need to come shopping together more often." Nadia exclaimed.

"Sure. I could use some fashion advice."

"Amily, you don't need any. You are really pretty." Katie said to me. She has not seen me before without looking like this.

"Thanks." We got all of our stuff and we were finally going to leave. My feet were killing me and I was wearing toms. Katie and Nadia didn't complain and they were on heels.

"Hey. I am having a party at my place. You are glad to join. Here is my number if you need to know were I live. You could just ask Kyle." I took the piece of paper from Nadia. I was doubting about going. I did not want to go to a party filled with people I didn't know. It would be awkward. Things could happen, bad things.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

THANKS FOR READING! REALLY APPRECIATE IT A LOT.

Updates:MONDAYS AND THURSDAY

THANKS. PLEASE COMMENT,VOTE,FOLLOW AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF.

STAY BEAUTIFUL AND FANGIRL ON~~C