News Flash! I'm a girl not a guy.

"Mom, why am I going to this school again?" I ask, while staring through the window at the ancient building in front of me. It looks like it was built in the medieval times- bottom line it was a castle.

"Honey, you know how much this school means to your father, it was where he became the man that he is now just like what you and your brother will do."

 I roll my eyes, there she goes again calling me a guy. Hello, mom? News flash for you, I'm a fifteen year old teenage girl!! Surprise!! Not.

"Fine, but mom do we really have to board here? We only live about ten minutes away, heck I could walk here every morning."

"Your father wants you guys to experience everything he went through. Us living only ten minutes away means we can make sure that you do."

 I look over at my mom who is beaming from ear to ear, her black eyes just glowing with happiness. How in the world am I the daughter of this woman. Where her facial structure is more rounded- like the face of the cutest little girl in the world- mine is more profound as if it was hand crafted to look like well a pixies face. She has black hair and black eyes, I have pale blond hair and pale blue eyes- well sometimes, it really depends on what color blue they feel like being, one day they could be pale blue the next they could be aqua.

Even our body structures were completly different she is tall, curvey with long legs, where I am short, not so curvey with short legs.

Most people who see me with my mom say that I must look like my father, but they are wrong-oh so very wrong. My father has red hair, green eyes and the body of a surfer- though I don't think my father has ever surfed before in his entire life. Now, I can't forget about my brother, Kane- who by the way is the same age, but four months older. He was the only child that actually looks as if he belongs to our family. He has the body type and eye color like our dad, but the same hair color as our mom. To wrap all this up, I am the oddball of the family the only daughter, but for some strange reason my family treats me as their son. The sad thing is that I don't look like a guy, and it is not just my family that treats me like I am a boy but everyone I have met so far has done the same thing.

“Robin! Get out of the car, we have to go and meet the headmaster and confirm your special arrangements for your…condition.” My mom shouts through her open door. I blink, when did she get out of the car? I turn around and see that Kane had already gotten out of the car and was waiting for me as well. I really got to stop spacing out even lazy Kane is out of the car before me. I get out and take off after them since they decide they have waited long enough.

Going through the entrance of the castle I found myself in a courtyard with pathways criss-crossing each other leading towards different doors. I look around and notice several boys with their mouths open wide staring at my mom. Who by the way, I notice is wearing a rather short red skirt and a white button-up shirt. I could have sworn she was wearing dress pants when we left the house this morning. Looking closer at the guys, I notice their eyes are going back and forth.

Pigs! They were staring at my mom’s butt. Ugh, mom why did you have to wear that stupid skirt.

Passing by an archway that led to another courtyard, I see a professor who looks like he was lecturing a student until he catches sight of my mom. Then his expression changes to one that looks like he just won the lottery. I look over at the guy beside him and almost trip over my own feet. He is not staring at my mom but at me and was blushing! Seeing that I saw him looking at me the guy takes off running leaving behind one very confuse professor and a cold shiver running up and down my spine.

 Ewe, this school has a gay, a very hot gay guy, or maybe he knows that I am a girl! Na, no one ever thinks that I could be a girl.

Looking around I see that I have lost my mom and brother, and that the courtyard is completely empty.