Chapter 2.

Natasha's P.O.V

As soon as that left Ricky's mouth, the boys froze. A giggle left my mouth and the boys came back to reality, just not as before. 

"Here, let me show you to your room." Ricky said grabbing my bags and guiding me up the stairs.

"They seem nice." I smiled at him.

"Yeah, they are. But please be careful." He sighed.

"What do you mean?" I questioned with my eyebrows furrowed. But ricky just kept walking and the suddenly stopped outside, I'm guessing, my room for the summer. He opened the door and walked in and placed my suitcases on the queen sized bed in the middle of the room. I stared in awh at the sight infront of me. The room was huge. With a queen sized bed in the middle of the room, with a walk in closet right next to the unsuite bathroom off to the right. there was a desk in the corner, and on the walls everywhere were little fairylights. The room even had a window seat, which is opposite to the house next doors window seat. Hmmm...I wonder who that will be? 

I ran and jumped on the bed after i finished looking at it. I heard Ricky laugh from behind me. 

"Come down when your finished unpacking." He said while walking out of my room. 

"THANKS FOR HELPING UNPACK!" I yelled out.

"ANYTIME!" He yelled back. 

Just then, Trevor poked his head through the door.  

"Need any help unpacking?" He asked walking in.

"Yes please! Thanks so much! Ricky just left me." I said. 

"So, tell me about yourself." He started while unzipping my first bag. 

"Well, my names Natasha, I'm 18, my favourite colour is red and I'm a model." I started. "What about you?" 

"Well, my names Trevor. I'm 17, turning 18 in a few months (lets just pretend that he's 17.. okay.) I make videos on YouTube and I love to sing and dance." He said smiling at me. 

"That is so cool! I love to sing too!" I said hanging up my clothes into the closet. After an hour had passed, I finally had my room unpacked. We left my room and walked down the stairs still talking.

"Thanks Trevor, it would have taken me hours by myself!" I said.

"Haha, no worries. I'm here to help." he said giving me a hug. It lasted a while, until we heard a cough at the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh, hey Ricky!" I said running down and giving him a hug. "Mmmhh, that smells nice, lets go have a loom at whats cooking aye? Im gonna be over there. bye!" I said while running away from him. 

"HELLO BOYS!" i yelled sliding into the kitchen banging into a bench. "I'm okay!" i shout to the laughing boys standing above me. I stood up and went and looked through the cupboard.

"Wow, theres like no food! Can someone drive me to the nearest food shop place thats good?" I turned and asked the boys, as soon as i asked, Connor raised his hand quickly.

"I'll take you, it will give us a chance to get to know each other" He offered.

"Thanks Connor. See you boys! Peace out, girl scout!" I screamed grabbing my phone and walking out the door with connor behind me.