Ace of Hearts

To say that West hadn't been expecting that cute redhead from the hospital to kiss him would have been an understatement. But since she had walked up to him, grabbed his shirt and planted one right one him, West wasn't about to complain. Instead, despite all his experience with the ladies, he froze. It caught him entirely off guard. Until Romeo spoke up.

"I hate you." Romeo stated and West tried to shove his friend's shoulder. Instead, West palmed Romeo's face and pushed him away, other arm coming up behind Maddison's back to tuck her closer so he could finally kiss her back. God she was tiny, but she kissed like a demon! West could taste the fruity, sugary drink she must have had earlier, and this slightly vanilla-y taste that was more from her skin that her lips. West brough his hands to her face and decided to take over the kiss. She started it but Westley Vincent James Jr was not the kind of man to kiss a woman and not knock her socks off. It was against his nature to be passive.

Finally West let her step away from the kiss, and even with how loud the club's music was, he couldn't help but hear the sigh she gave out. A smirk speard across his face as he saw Romeo glaring death at him for about five seconds, then a taller version of Maddison bounced up to her, looking scandalized.

"Maddison?" Siobhan asked her older sister, voice shocked. She'd seen her sister hobble into the crowd, then grab some hot guy to kiss.

Maddison flushed an appealing scarlet as she realised she'd been busted locking lips. "Ah... Siobhan, this is West. West, this is my younger sister Siobhan." She introduced, not having a clue what else to do.

West took Siobhan's outstreched hand and shook it, eyes darting from the younger sister back to the older one. Even though Siobhan had the more trendy hair style and definitely fit into the classic mold of modern attractiveness, his eyes were always pulled back to Maddison's, she just had this spark in them that made him wonder what joke she knew that he didn't.

"Hola, es un placer conocerte." West said to the younger sister. (Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you). "This is my friend Romeo. Romeo this is Maddison whom I met at the hospital after Alice's... incident at the school." He introduced his friend. If Romeo wasn't so dark skinned naturally, West knew his Trini friend would be purple in the face with a need to say something crude and vulgar about West's new 'friends'. But thankfully the Trinidadian kept his mouth shut and instead immediately started to small talk the younger sister.

Maddison was giving Siobhan an amused look, as if she could read her younger sister's thoughts right now. And those thoughts involved not having the older sister chaperoning her time with the exotic looking Romeo.

"Can I buy you a drink?" West asked her, noticing that they were being ignored by the younger duo. Maddison smiled at him and nodded, walking slowly to try and hide the pain in her foot. But West noticed and without a single hesitation or evidence of effort, he scooped her up and carried her towards the bar bridal style. She squeaked as he picked her up, then threw her head back and laughed, not caring that people were turning to stare at them.

"Out of the way, out of the way, out of the way, out of the waaaaay!" she called out, making people scatter before them and West laughed, loving that she was so random!

He set her down on a hastily vacated stool and stood behind her like a chair back. "I'll take a dos equis for me please and..." he turned to look at Maddison to see what she wanted.

"I'll take a jolly roger please." she ordered, and the bartender smirked at her. She'd had to tell them what was in her favourite drink before they could make it earlier, but now that they'd all made it for her once, Mad knew it was being added to the list of regular chick drinks.

West was standing close enough behind her that she leaned back against him, strangely comfortable with touching him even thought they'd only met twice. She felt his chest rumble as he laughed softly and took a heavy pull on his beer. She wasn't any better, her fruity drink didn't even taste like alcohol so it went down far too quickly. She finished it while West hadn't even gotten a third of his own drink down.