Story Blurb

The Runaways

"Love is a disappearing act, death's an illusion."

Blurb:

When Hailey Anderson, daughter of a dangerous D.C. senator, slams into Caleb Evans, a pretty boy with a million-dollar smile and a million ugly secrets, she figures fate has finally given her an escape from the broken home she's desperate to distance herself from.

Their seemingly star-crossed encounter results in her being drugged and dragged out of Washington as Caleb's ugly background bubbles to the surface.

Caught between deadly family ties, financial desperation, and an intriguing new hostage, Caleb struggles to walk the line between loyalty and frightening new feelings for Hailey. When his brothers discover Caleb distancing himself from their last chance plan for survival turned federal crime, they stop at nothing to tear the two of them apart.

When helping Hailey means losing everything, will Caleb stay barbwire-tied to his brothers or hold on to a hostage who's got a hold on him?

THE RUNAWAYS SEQUEL, "WANTED" IS NOW AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD:

Check out The Runaways Sequel, "WANTED" to continue on with Hailey & Caleb's story! Available on my profile & updated weekly!

 ***************************************************************************************
If you enjoy the chapters, don't forget to vote! Any comments/feedback are appreciated too!